Chapter 6

When Cheryl got taken to the principals' office, everyone in biology stood right outside of the office, Callie shot a text to Cheryl's parents. 

"Can we talk?" Reggie asked Callie in desperation.

"Not now Reg," Callie told him.

"Please, I know we sat by each other in bio, but you texted me all weekend," Reggie pleaded.

"Not now," Callie repeated herself.

"Look I am sorry," Reggie stated, not giving up. " I am sorry for beating up your brother".

"It's not just that Reggie," Callie looked at him. " I asked you twice to stop, you ignored me and then proceeded to beat up my brother".

"Please don't be mad at me strawberry," he pleaded trying to get her to look at him. At that moment Cheryl's parents walked in.

"Where is she?" Penelope Blossom asked Callie.

"Weatherbees," Callie answered. Everyone watched her parents charge into the room before bringing Cheryl out of the office and taking her home. Callie started down to her locker.

"Let me make it up to you," Reggie offered.

"How are you going to do that?" Callie questioned.

"We can a special night," Reggie suggested as they reached her locker.

"No," Callie denied.

"No?" Reggie asked surprised as she opened her locker. " Those usually work".

"Not this time," Callie told him. " First you need to apologize to Archie-"

"Of course," Reggie responded.

"Along with Jughead and Kevin," Callie.

"I can apologize to Keller, but serpent's son?" Reggie questioned.

"If you don't apologize to him, then no special night," Callie bargained, with that she walked away and into the lounge area. 

"So, are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked Kevin as Callie took a seat.

" My dad says we all are, including me," Kevin answered.

"Not me, girl," Veronica denied. " I don't know these people".

"Guys, should we maybe re-binge Making A Murderer on Netflix tonight?" Kevin suggested.

"Sorry. Can't. Gotta stay late to work on the paper," Betty denied.

"Count me out too," Veronica said. " I've got a date?"

"You do?" Archie asked.

"Which Riverdale hottie made the cut?" Callie asked as Kevin handed her a twizzler. 

" Hey Vee-lo," Chuck Clayton said as was about to leave the student lounge, with Reggie and Moose. "I'll swing by at the Pembrook to pick you up at 8:00?"

"I'll be waiting," Veronica smiled.

"Cool," Clayton smile back. Callie and Reggie made eye contact before the three jocks left the room.

"Chuck Clayton?" Betty questioned.

"You're going on a date with Chuck?"  Kevin asked.

"He's kind of a player," Callie warned her.

"Who cares?  He's the hottest of the hot, and he's the football coach's son, " Kevin said. " In Riverdale, that's like dating a Kennedy".

"You and Reggie should double date with us," Veronica offered to Callie.