Chapter 17

Everyone glanced at each other as Cheryl continued to walk through the door.

" Do you really think you could have a party without inviting moi?" Cheryl asked.

"Or me?? Chuck asked. 

"Archie, where do you want the kegs?" Moose asked while holding a keg of beer.

"Screw it! One in the kitchen, one in the backyard," Archie answered with a smile. Minutes they start partying and keeping an eye on just about everyone. Later on, Callie and Reggie were passing a room. When they heard Jughead yell at Betty about being one of the projects.

"Did you see me as a project?" Reggie asked as they continued to walk.

"No," Callie answered.

"Then why have I changed?" Reggie asked.

"I don't know," Callie asked. " I was asleep on your chest, and you had the sticky maple picture in your hand, on your phone, but for some reason, you did not post it." 

"You have me under some sort of love spell," Reggie stated. " And I am loving it." He then pushed her up against the wall, the two started making out. " I love you."

" I love you too," Callie said, they made their way to the back your in time to see Valerie throw her drink at Archie.

" He is really hammered," Reggie stated as they walked back inside.

" Maybe, I will stay here tonight," Callie said. " To take care of Archie."

"You are always taking care of your family," Reggie said. " And that is one of the reasons I love you."

"It is?" Callie asked looking up at him.

"If we get married in the future, and we end up having little Reggies and Callies running around. I know I can count on you to take care of them," Reggie explained. 

"Reggie?" Callie questioned.

"What is it my strawberry?" Reggie asked as he took her hands.

"If we get married...please don't divorce me," Callie pleaded.

" I wouldn't dream of it," Reggie assured her as he kissed one of her hands. They were about to kiss once more when they heard Chuck's voice. 

"Hey. Whoa," Chuck laughed, the two looked over to see Cheryl and Chuck were preventing Jughead from leaving. " Where are you going, guest of honor?" Jughead tried to leave once more, but Chuck pushed him back.

"Get out of my way, Chuck," Jughead demanded. 

"Oh, but you can't leave now," Cheryl said. Reggie and Callie started to make their way over to the three. " We haven't even played our game yet. " Callie saw her brother started to come down the stairs. " Listen up, party people." People quieted down to hear what Cheryl has to say. " Everyone has their secrets. And we've all done our fair share of sinning. That's one thing my dear brother's death has revealed. So let's play a little game to get those secrets out in the open." Cheryl then turned and locked the door to the house. Soon they all sat in the living room, as Cheryl told them about the game.

"What the hell is secrets and sins?" Jughead asked.

"It's a variation of Truth or Dare," Callie answered. " In which we own our truths. By telling it like it is."

"I'll start the game with Veronica Lodge," Cheryl volunteered. 

" Naturally," Veronica stated.

"Let's begin with the day you and your mob wife of a mother came to town for a so-called " fresh start" Tell us, Veronica, what's so fresh about defiling Archie Andrews in a closet?" Cheryl asked.