Chapter 90

The next day they were all back at rehearsals, they all sat together on the stage.

"So last night was big fun," Evelyn admitted. Everyone looked up. "But...now it's time to dig deep. So, we're each gonna share something that we've never told anyone before. Big or small. So, does no one have a burden that rest of us can help shoulder?"

"I'm being haunted by Midge's ghost," Kevin confessed. "I've been thinking about her all the time since rehearsals started and I just...I just feel so guilty."

"I've been seeing her to," Fangs confessed. Everyone looked at home. "Not her ghost. But in nightmares." Evelyn chuckled nervously as she stood up.

"How beautiful," Evelyn smiled. "Through revealing their truth, these two young men have found an unexpected connection, perhaps more. So, um, who would like to go next?"

"I've got something," Sweet Pea confessed, Callie exchanged looks like with Cheryl. "I know that Callie does not go back in relationships, but she and Reggie both in the past have been booty calls for each other."

"What are your sources?" Callie asked."

"I've watched you," Sweet Pea asked,

"Stalking me, are you?" Callie glared at him.

"Callie?" Veronica asked shocked.

"Sorry V," Callie apologized. "Me and Sweet Pea weren't together, and then you and Reggie were together, then you weren't and then you were. So, we just booty called each other."

"Most of the time we just relieved anything that was on our mind," Reggie added.

"On your mind?" Evelyn asked with a concerned look.

"It's nothing," Callie shrugged.

"So, you call for booty calls with an ex, but not an actual relationship?" Sweet Pea asked as he crossed his arms.

"She's thought about dropping her morals," Reggie stood up for Callie. " But you screwed up."

"Anything on your mind now Callie?" Evelyn asked. "Anything else on your mind?" Callie's mind went to her nightmares with Kurtz she's been having."

" It's nothing," Callie said.

" Come on," Cheryl urged. "She keeps seeing Kurtz popped over all the place, more than normal. She's scared he'll try something again."

"And if he does, he will get a knuckle sandwich," Reggie nodded. 

"Anything else?" Evelyn asked.

"She likes sneaking out of the house is a great way to get away from Archie and Josie." Reggie's eyes went wide.

" Can all you stop spilling my secrets?" Callie asked.

" Sorry," Cheryl and Reggie apologized.

"Arch?" Betty asked looking at him. "Are you and Josie dating?" A small smile appeared on her face.

"Well, I mean..." Archie began him and Josie looked at each other.

"Uh..." Josie trailed.

"Did you know about this?" Reggie asked Veronica. "I knew, Callie knew, but did you?"

"What?" Veronica asked. "No, I had no idea."

"The fact that your ex-boo has a new girlfriend has nothing to do with you suddenly being all-in with me?" Reggie asked.

"Veronica?" Evelyn asked. "Anything to share?"

"I just found out that my parents are separating," Veronica confessed. "My family's unconventional, to say the least, but I always thought, no matter what...they'd stay together." Betty got up to confront and teary Veronica.