Chapter 77

Days passed Callie received recent calls from Jughead and Archie, keeping her updated on where they were headed. She's tried to contact Betty, but she was not answering and no answers at the Cooper's house, no human was in it. During those days Callie has barely spoken to anyone, she missed the entire week of school, her dad called in saying she a sinus infection for her and will be out for a while. Sweet Pea tried to stop by, but couldn't get in, he couldn't get Callie to answer her phone from calling her to texting. At the moment Callie was putting touches to her murder board. Notes where pinned all over it, pictures of people. Right now her prime suspects were Ms. Blossom, Mr. Cooper, both Lodges and Mr. Blossom as well. She stood in front of the board, her cheer shorts, a t-shirt, hair up in a messy bun.

" Mr. Cooper is serial killer, " Callie said to her. " Currently locked up, but he did have an affair with Ms. Blossom, who has an odd obsession with poisons...That still doesn't explain where the game originated from."

" Nor does it explain your disappearance," a voice said, starling her, in the window stood Sweet Pea. He seemed different, he looked like he had four eyes and three hands. Sweet Pea noticed she had bags under eyes, her hair was all over the place, she was a mess. " You've been silent all week."

" I've been busy," Callie corrected as she turned back toward her board. " Mr. Lodge has ties with Warden Norton who was in charge of L&L, but Warden is dead. He also introduced the game to Joaquin, but he is dead too."

"Callie," Sweet Pea breathed.

" Big question of the day...Who introduced Dilton, Ben, and Ethel to the game?" Callie asked, mainly herself.

" You need to get some sleep," Sweet Pea ordered as he got in front of the board. 

" I'm fine," Callie assured. He then picked her up and over his shoulder. " Put me down."

" Okay," Sweet Pea said as he placed her on the bed. " I am going to go get you some food, and when I get back you better be asleep." He then left, Callie then climbed out of her window and ran for Fox Forest, they had information stored there as well. 

" I made you peanut butter and jelly," Sweet Pea said as he opened the door, he walked in to see her missing. He looked to the side to see that she had left her phone behind. " She is going to be the death of me." He then put the sandwich on her bed, before going after her, hopefully, she did not go too far.

***
When Callie got into the bunker, she lit a candle or two before closing the bunker. She then started to examine all the pictures.

" If Jughead and Betty were here, it would be so much easier," Callie told her self. She then studied all the markings that were on the picture of Dilton's back. She saw them at Sweet Water River swimming hole, all over the janitors closet, on people's backs. But nothing was giving her answers about the runics, she had a hard time finding them in the scripture. She looked over and saw manual laying out, she grabbed it, took a Dilton's back picture and sat down on the bed. She searched through the manual looking for the symbols.

"Together it spells out T G and K, I think," Callie said to herself.

" Which you shall find out in the morning," a voice said, she jumped looked up and saw Cheryl and Toni.

" How did you find me?" Callie asked.

" Sweet Pea sent out a text," Cheryl answered. " And he is on his way now." Cheryl pressed a button on her phone before putting it away.

" Shouldn't you two be co-leading the Serpents?" Callie asked.

" Serpents look out for each other," Toni answered. " And you are clearly a mess."