Part 2

2 months ago

"You bitch", he screamed at me and slapped me hard across my cheek. He was pissed but I wasn't backing down, not now, not again. "You will know about this", he warned and stormed inside, slamming the door closed behind him.

Today

The rain poured over the house and the ground outside. It had been raining for over a week. Ever since last week, Kaleb has been looping me in how the bartender was. This morning however, when he called, he told me I had to get down to the clubhouse, because James wanted to talk to me or something. 

So here I stood in a tight dress that fanned out over my hips and a long trench coat with a hood over me, so I didn't get wet. My feet were in boots that kept out the rain, the heels gave me some more height. Louie sat watching me on my bed as I got ready. Grabbing my phone and keys, I pulled the hood over and ran over to the garage. My gun was hidden tight in the band of my dress. I had always been a fashion designer and most of the clothes I wore, I made by my own hand. They all had a spot in them to hide my gun. I never left without my gun - heck I walk around the house with it strapped to me. Louie was locked inside. I didn't want him to get wet. His coat would keep the stench of wet dog and I hated the smell. 

The drive over to the clubhouse was long. The rain had gotten heavier and it was harder to see. Parking the ute, the rain started to calm down, allowing me to get inside without getting really wet. My shoe's squeaked on the clubhouse floor, once I stepped through the front doors. The usual guys were everywhere and there was some club whore's strutting around in barely shit all - some sat on some of the guys' laps. 

Slipping out of the soaked trench coat, I fixed my dress. Just as Kaleb came around the corner from the kitchen, holding a sandwich in his hand from which he taken a mouthful. Noticing me he started choking on his food. Some of the guys were already staring at me hungrily. I had purposely chosen the dress because it hugged my boobs perfectly and as it was a low-cut top it showed them off which was a great advantage. Looking over at the bar I saw King and Grump looking at me. Grump was grinning knowingly and turned back to his beer. King however was almost falling out of his bar stool as he starred at me. Walking over to them I sat up on the bar and drank out of King's bottle of beer. 

"I'm here. You going to explain why you dragged my fat ass all the way down here. I had plans you know" I said, handing him his beer and looked over at Grump who just shook his head discreetly. 

"You have plans? Please" he joked. Jumping down, I walked over to the cuter prospect, I leaned in close to his ear. "You play along, or I'll shot your dick off. You hear me?" I whispered into his ear. Nodding he looked up at me, the fear in his eyes almost making me laugh. Grabbing onto his face, I slammed my lips onto his. Moving around I straddled his lap and pushed my gun into his body. 

"I hope you don't have a girlfriend" I whispered into his ear again, and kissed his neck. 

"I don't" he whispered back. 

"Oh, come on, seriously? Get your ass up right now, Willow Vivian Lorenzo" Bailey's voice echoed through the clubhouse. Still straddling the prospects lap, I became frozen, "don't call me that" I whispered out darkly, getting up and faced my eldest brother. 

"Excuse me?" he said crossing his arms over his chest. 

"I said don't call me that" I growled out, making Grump and Kaleb step towards us. 

"I will call you by your name when I feel like it little sister" he threw back at me, his voice raising with his own anger. 

Pulling out my gun, I pointed it at him "do not call me that again. I do not want to hear his name ever again" I yelled. 

"Okay sis, put the gun down" Kaleb said coming closer to me. 

"Don't you dare Kaleb. That name is not to be said again and I will kill whoever says it, family or not" I hissed out. 

"Lor...?" a guy behind me began to say in a question. Turning without hesitation, I shot him straight bang in the head. Turning back to Bailey, he had turned ghostly white. 

"Willow put the gun down before I kill you" King ground out through his gritted teeth. A gun was then put to my head. Turning, I looked straight at him, and pushed my head against the barrel. 

"Do it, I'd rather die than see his face or hear his name" I announced, handing King the gun and running upstairs away from the guys. Opening the last door, I walked in and locked it. I knew it was King's room because one time, I had woken up in his bed. I had gotten so drunk, I passed out and vomited all over my own clothes and King had changed me and looked after me - no one knew about it. It's the reason why I also call him King, well maybe not to his face. 

Leaning against the wall, I slid down it, as hot burning tears poured faster and heavier than the rain outside. I must've stayed like that for hours because I had cried myself to sleep. Slowly opening my eyes, the first thing I noticed was that I had a blanket over me and I was wrapped inside someone's arms. Slowly I tried to peel myself from the body, but my movement woke them. 

"Shh. I'm here now", a crackly voice said into my ear. Jumping up I opened the door and ran away from him. Turning the corner, I ran straight into what felt like a bloody brick wall, which knocked me to the ground. Looking up I saw King, half-awake looking down at me. Seeing me he quickly woke up, "Hey I was just coming to check on you" he said, pulling me up onto my feet. Behind me, I heard the door slam and heavy footsteps. Feeling around, I noticed I was only wearing a robe. Tears began to fill my eyes. Reaching around King, I grabbed out his gun, from his waist band. Aiming it, I waited for him to come around the corner, I could hear King asking questions, but I couldn't hear what he was saying, all I could hear were the footsteps and my heartbeat. As my anxiety took over, he came around the corner, only boxers on. Shooting him straight in the head he fell like a fly, with a massive thump.