Part 3

Standing over his body, I felt a massive rush of emotions, fly out of me and evaporate. Shooting him in the balls, my legs gave out. I fell straight into strong arms, "Hey, I got ya", King said lifting me up, and walked away from the body.

Guys started rushing upstairs guns at the ready. "Take care of that" King yelled and kicked his door open. The window had been jimmied open and my clothes were ripped across the floor. "What the hell?" he said, placing me on the ground and looked around his room. Crawling over to my torn clothes, I hugged the remnants to my chest. Tears scattered down my cheeks, attacking my checks with fire. I couldn't even keep my eyes open, it hurt so much. Rocking back and forwards, I held onto the tattered dress. Out in the hall I could hear multiple footsteps running closer and stop at the door's entrance.

Opening my eyes, I looked over to see Bailey and Kaleb standing in the doorway, "I told you, I told you that you say his name he'd come" I yelled, getting up and running up to Bailey, pushing him out into the hall. "You said his name and now he came back for me, he did it again. He found me..." I screamed punching his chest.

"Willow stop!" Kaleb called behind me, but his voice just blurred, as every memory came barreling at me. Sobbing, I stopped hitting Bailey and leaned into him, the whole time, he had let me punch his chest. Wrapping his arms around me, he held onto me, as I buried my face into his chest. Dropping down, he lifted me into his arms and carried me away. Slowly I stopped crying altogether only to find myself in my bed, Louie was snuggled against my back, his head against my hair and every breath he took, tickled against my scalp. Noticing me awake, he pounced on me and licked my face. Squealing in delight, I giggled as he stood on the bed, wagging his tail and then licked me some more. Giggling, I hugged his neck lightly and tried to get up, but he only sat on me, making it difficult to move.

"Louie, it's okay," Kaleb said from my bedroom door-frame. Jumping off the bed, I watched as my baby boy walked out the door, and listened to the sound of his claws on the steps, as he went downstairs. "You know he almost killed King when he opened the front door. Come on, Bailey's got breakfast waiting" he said, moving over to me, pulling me out of the bed.

Groaning, I huffed and looked at what I was wearing. "Who changed me?" I questioned, looking at the old hoodie and the sweats.

"Bailey did. We bet on it, he lost" Kaleb admitted while walking down the stairs. Running after him, I flew at him and tackled him to the ground.

"Well look at that, if it wasn't for the fact I know who he is, I'd say congrats, for getting some action," a woman's voice said from the doorway.

"And if my memory serves me right, how's that pole up your ass?" I teased, moving off Kaleb's back and walked into the kitchen, her laugh carrying behind me.

"At least I get some action - how long has it been since you've been with a man?" she teased back, making me tense and freeze. Tumbling to the table, I sat down in the seat closest to me.

"Baby girl," she said walking over to me and kneeled in front of me. Behind her I watched as Kaleb walked into the kitchen followed by Bailey, holding packs of food and King held a tray of drinks. Bailey's wife followed in behind holding their son Leo.

"Hey, look at me. What happened?" her voice snapped, as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly. Now the guys stared at her. Bailey's wife, Lisa had her eyebrow raised and then it hit me, her accent, I was used to her accent that I didn't even notice it at all anymore.

"He came here... he did it again and I killed him" I whispered.

Her hand squeezed tighter. Looking at her, she wore a massive grin on her face. "I told you, you could do it" she announced standing up and jumped around. Then growing serious, she stared at me, "Did you just say what I think you just said?" she growled, her emotions changing in a heartbeat.

"He did it again" I replied, watching her as she fell to her knees in front of me. "I don't remember but he did it again, I know it" I breathed.

Her face grew red with anger, "How the fuck did he find you? Wait, if he came here, then the rest of them are here... Where is it? Willow look at me, where did you put it?" she asked. Everything began to set in. Jumping up, I ran upstairs and into my room, throwing everything everywhere, from my closet, I found the safe open slightly. "Shit, shit, shit" I screamed and went flying down the stairs, almost knocking over King. Ignoring him, I grabbed the gun that Grace held out to me, from where she was following me, loading it, I went outside. The guys pulled out their own guns, confused but on high alert.

Running over to the garage, I pulled the cover off from my bike and got on. Revving it, I pulled out of the garage. Getting off, I walked over to Grace, whispering the location of the USB to her, I stared at my brothers, "Follow her, high alert. This is not some guy coming off the street or some other gang. These are trained assassins, military. They are trained in hiding, don't for a second drop your guard" I ordered and pointed to where Grace was getting on my bike, not caring about their response, I went inside.

"Louie here" I called. Coming out from the lounge room, he sat waiting for his order. Patting him, I kissed his head, "I love you buddy" I whispered and stood straight and patted my leg. Taking the keys from Lisa, I went to the car and got in. Following behind me, she began putting Leo in his seat and then got in the passenger seat. Stamping my foot on the accelerator, I drove to the clubhouse as quickly as I could. Leo sat in his seat, patting Louie and Lisa was looking everywhere, her fear seeping off her in waves. Taking her hand, I squeezed it and got out of the car. Grabbing Leo from his seat, she went straight into the clubhouse. King got off his bike and came straight to me, growling as he grabbed my hand, he began pulling me inside and straight upstairs. "Louie with Lisa, now" I yelled over my shoulder. Barking his response, he followed Lisa to the seats. Grump was straight into high alert now too, but before he could say anything, King was pulling me up the stairs and into a room. Pushing me against the wall, he blocked me from escaping, his hand now swallowing my wrists, as he pinned them above my head. "Talk right now Willow. I'm not your brothers, speak" he ordered, his eyes blazing with anger, at who, I didn't have a clue.