Part 5

"He's a traitor, so no" Kaleb growled from his seat at the bar, behind me Grace began laughing a cold laugh, "traitor you wish" she seethed through her icy cold laugh. Turning, I glared at her "don't start I'm so fucking close to killing you right now" I warned and turned back around, giving her my back. I got why she brought them, I did but I also was pissed she didn't warn me, so I could be prepared for these repercussions, that was about to explode through the clubhouse at any second, King had ordered the sweet-buts to leave. Now he leaned against the bar watching me, probably trying to figure everything out "he hasn't told them about anything, I swear on my life" I urged, standing up and walking behind the bar, I pulled out a bottle of vodka, and took a mouthful, "while you guys fight like little bitch's, not believing me, I'll be outside. Grace get your ass up and move, before I have to drag you with me" I growled taking another mouthful of the vodka and walked outside, Grace close behind. Seeing her, her boyfriend Michael, ran up to her, noticing the bruises, that were starting to form, he growled low and went to go inside, "they won't touch her or any women for that matter. It was me" I hissed taking another mouthful of vodka, a slow buzz running over my body. 

Coming over Hugh tried to take the bottle from me, pushing him away, I walked away from them. Louie had disappeared and finally I found him, in the tray of a ute keeping guard, looking at the ute, I noticed it was King's black Hilux. Sitting down beside Louie, I drank from the bottle, Louie wined from beside me. Winning louder, he barked at me, "yeah I know" I replied, throwing the over half full bottle away from me, I lied back and stared up at the sky, it was a full moon and the stars twinkled brightly down at me. Looking to the side, I found Louie watching me, his tongue hanging out and he wagged his tail, banging against the side of the tray, "I love ya buddy" I said kissing his head, he yelped back at me in response. The next thing I knew, was his wail of pain, then bullets were flying everywhere. Picking him up, I ran inside, he was yelping in pain the whole time. "It's okay buddy. You're going to be fine you hear me" I whispered, even as bullets flew in our direction, Hugh and the guys were nowhere in sight. Screaming out in pain, as a bullet grazed my arm, I continued, flying through the door, the guys inside, were in a heated fight and my scream wouldn't have been heard, over their raised voices. Lisa screamed as she saw me. The guys immediately shut up and went on guard as they saw me too. I ignored them as I fell to the ground, Louie too heavy to carry anymore, due to the graze on my arm. Patting him, I found where the bullet had hit him, and then I finally noticed he was no longer in pain. A bullet to his chest, crying I held him to me, "don't you dare. Baby boy please don't leave me" I cried against his head, licking me he looked at me and then closed his eyes. It was only then that I noticed that most of the guys were outside. Standing up, I carried him into King's office and placed him on the sofa and covered him with the blanket, pulling out my gun, I growled as pure rage filled me. Storming out the building, I found some guys pulling a guy towards the doors. He was wearing all black, but his face hit me hard in the gut. Looking at the guys, they let him go as I dragged him inside by his hair, pushing him to the ground once inside, I pulled the knife out of my boot. "Grace" I hissed, and she slide me another knife, taking his hands, I slammed the knife's through them, not caring about the audience. Hugh and the other guys held King, Kaleb and Bailey away from me. A cold smile taking over, as he screamed out in pain, straddling his lap he looked up at me, flinching away from me, he couldn't move. Holding up my hand, Grace placed more knives into my hand, "so the little whore came home again, hey?" he inquired his Spanish accent seeping through the American accent. Smiling more, I tilted my head to the side a little as I watched him, narrowing my eyes I tried finding any sort of remorse or guilt in his eyes, but only cold hatred stared back at me. "You killed Louie" I growled, ice cold rage pouring off me, "which one? The mutt or that bastard?" he replied, tilting his own head at me. Smirking I began spinning the knife in my hand, pretending to be thinking, making him think he had an opportunity to escape me, but I was prepared and stabbed the knife through his thigh before he could knee me from behind. Screaming out he growled as he looked up at me again, "bad move" I said calmly. The guys just watched, no longer fighting against being held back, "you enjoyed killing your son, didn't you? Your helpless newborn son" I snarled, then he laid back as emotions began playing through his eyes, tears falling from his eyes, "you didn't know did you? You thought it was his?" I gasped, shaking his head, his lip wobbled "I didn't know I swear to you Liv, I had my doubts, but I believed him. But I couldn't pull the trigger, no way would I kill a baby or child you know this. I swear I didn't know he was mine, holy fuck Liv what have I done?" he whispered, taking the knife out his thigh, he didn't flinch as guilt took over everything else, only when I pulled the knives out his hands did he hiss. Grace held a first aid kit at the ready and went to him and helped me wrap his hands up, his thigh as well. I had made sure not to hit anything, wanting him alive. Moving off his lap, I pulled him to my chest as he sobbed, his arms wrapped loosely around me, "please believe me Liv, I didn't know" he begged against my chest "I believe you" I whispered, running my hand over his head as I hugged him tightly. Standing up, I helped him up and walked him upstairs, and into Grump's room, "go I'll be fine" he whispered sitting down on the bed, only then did he look up at me. 

"The bathroom is through there and I will be locking the door, the windows are always bolted and sealed so no funny business. I believe you about not knowing about Louie, but you don't have my trust or anyone's downstairs" I confirmed, nodding he looked down at the ground. Stepping out the room I locked it behind me. In the hall I found Hugh and Grump in a quiet conversation, Hugh was ready to blow and so was Grump. Clearing my throat, they looked up at me, "you know, don't you?" Grump whispered. Hugh frowned looking at me, nodding I went downstairs 

"Know what? What the fuck are you two going on about?" Hugh called from the top of the stairs, Grump now leaned against the railing, overlooking the main clubhouse floor. "Hugh shut it" Grump growled, looking at his son and then to me, his hands on the railing turning white as he shut his eyes and shook his head, they were causing a scene now. "No father I want to know what the fuck is going on" Hugh screamed back at Grump.