Part 13

Getting in the passenger seat, I watched as King lifted Louie into his car seat and then put down the pram and placed it in beside Louie with the nappy bag. Buckling up, I began typing on my phone, and sent Grace, Bailey, Kaleb, Hugh, Michael, Grump and Max a message letting them know I was discharged and was going home. Beside me King got in and buckled up himself, turning the key the ute roared to life. Instantly the stereo connected to my phone, going into my music playlist I began playing music. Through the speakers 101 Party Starters album began playing, starting with 'Another One Bites the Dust by Queen'. Beside me King rolled his eyes and groaned, giggling I began singing with song, and practically danced in the seat pressing the button on the steering wheel he changed the song to 'Candyman by Christina Aguilera' smiling widely I began singing that song too, making his jaw drop as I did the high-pitched bits. "Damn girl" he blurted his eyes still on the road, through the speakers I shuffled all my songs, 'Don't Leave by Snakehips and MØ the explicit version' began blasting. Singing along with that song too, I watched as buildings flew past the window. Quickly though it changed from buildings to trees as we drove down my property driveway. Parking inside the garage, I jumped out the truck and pulled out the pram while King picked up Louie and shouldered the nappy bag. Going inside the farmhouse I was instantly hit with the smell of pancakes, taking Louie from King I walked into the kitchen where a half-naked Max stood cooking pancakes, a club whore came from upstairs, wearing his shirt and nothing more. Behind me the sound of the nappy bag dropping to the floor made Max spin around, his face falling as he took me in and his son Louie. "Get out!" I hissed making Louie cry out from my yell. "Get the fuck out of my fucking house" I screamed and spun around and stormed out the house with Louis crying against my chest.

Grabbing the pram, I awkwardly opened it up and made sure it was all clipped in properly. Placing Louie in it I clipped his crying form up, inside there was more yelling but nothing I could understand. Grabbing the nappy bag quickly and a dog chain I went in search of Dane my beautiful dog, calling out his name he instantly ran up to me from his shady spot behind the garage, clipping him up I pushed the pram down a little pathway. After 2 minutes of walking I found what I was looking for, pushing the pram off the dust road, I found some guys already passed out around a dead fire. Checking the time on my phone it said it was only just after 3, which means they were probably up till at least 5 this morning. Behind me, I could hear a car screeching away, which made the guys all bounce awake. "WHO THE FUCK IS THAT?" one of the guys bellowed wiping his eyes clear of sleep. "That would be Max" I answered simply and sat down in one of the free chairs, the guys all turned to me their eyebrows raised in question, "club whore" is all I had to say, because they all knew what Max was like. Shaking their heads, they laid back in the chairs again, just as a motorbike rolled up to the campsite, "why you even let him in your house, I do not get" one of the other guys added.

"Because he's my sons father and I was stupidly wishing we could work it out, at least for Louis sake" I grunted, shaking my own head at my stupidity. He couldn't keep his hands off anything with a pair of legs and tits. I knew he'd just sleep with another chick, but I also did want to try and be together and work things out for Louie. Behind us the grass crunched as someone walked closer, in the pram Louie began making noises at whoever it was, looking over my shoulder my heart stopped as I took in King's bloody lip, jumping up out of the seat I went up to him, "what the fuck you do?" I growled, taking his chin into my hand and looked at his split lip, "I did nothing" he growled back down at me, letting his chin go, I slapped him across the cheek. "Don't you dare lie to me James, you did something to get a split lip" I snapped, pointing at him. All he did was just look down at me, huffing I turned back around and went in search for Grace, I knew the guys would look after Louie. Finding her caravan, I went inside, finding her and Michael fucking on the couch. "It's just me" I growled, turning to the fridge and went in search for something to drink, finding an opened bottle of wine. "He did it again, club whore. Just wanted to let you know, you can finish your fucking" I called out and left the caravan. Going back to the fire pit, I found Hugh holding Louie, making funny faces and noises at him, Louie in turn was smiling and making noises back at Hugh. Behind me Grace screamed out Micheal's name as her orgasm took over, the guys all looked over at me, "you just walked in there while they are at it?" Hugh asked his eyes darting from me, to the caravan, to Louie and back again. Rolling my eyes, I went to my seat which King had taken, "yeah so? You guys fuck club whores at parties, so why are you so surprised that I walk in on Michael and Grace? Plus, I know what Grace looks likes in bed, mm that was a good night" I replied making the guys all stare at me with wider eyes.

"She's fucking with you guys. We've never fucked, but she is right about you guys and club whores. It isn't nothing she hasn't seen before" Grace confirmed, making me giggle, at the guys' reactions, "now what the fuck is with Max?" she growled changing topics, her emotions changing in a heartbeat. Rolling my eyes, I stared down at King "can I have my seat back?" I inquired pointing the bottle of wine down at the chair.

"Nope you'll have to sit on my lap instead" he joked, his signature wicked smirk on his face. Shrugging, I sat on his lap and faced Grace, who was trying not laugh, turning a little, I faced King, he was staring straight at me, his eyes a little wide. "Oh, grow up James, I've slept in your bed, practically naked don't get all shy on me now" I teased with my own wicked grin on my face. Turning back around to Grace, who was now full on giggling, I just took a mouthful of wine. Standing up, I moved away from the chairs and spat out the alcohol. Grace now was full on laughing, she was bent over laughing holding onto her stomach, "I told you that stuff was shit" she laughed out. Going up to King, I handed him the bottle of wine, "try it" I dared. Shaking his head, he held his hands out, rolling my eyes I gave Grace the bottle.