Prologue

!WARNING!

This story involves the mention and scenes of physical, sexual and mental abuse. Miscarriage. Death of a baby. If this will affect you in anyway please don't continue on.

6 Years Before

Sitting there, I pretended to be listening to the guys' stories, but I was only focused on him. His hair was shaved down, his tattoo's wrapped around his arms and his neck. His jaw could cut someone, and those bright green eyes could stare straight through all your bullshit. Holding her hand, he lead the new club whore to his apartment upstairs. I watched him slam her against the wall and kiss her deeply. Their hands were roaming over each other. He would've fucked her against that wall if it hadn't been for Grump telling him off, and to go upstairs. He laughed that deep laugh and continued upstairs. The door slammed closed and then a squeal then silence, except for the music and guys laughing, yelling and talking.

Inside I felt my heart break all over again, standing up I walked out the clubhouse, Grump giving me a sad smile as he held the door open for me. Rushing out, I sat in my car, in the parking lot and cried for the millionth time in my short time living with my older brothers.