Part 16

I held onto him tightly as we stopped kissing. Lying my head on his shoulder, he held onto me as silent tears fell. Lifting my head, I looked him straight into his eyes, I was about to say how I felt, when Louie began crying. Looking over my shoulder, Grace tried to calm him down, but he wasn't having any of it. "Sing to him, I've been playing the video surveillance of you singing" King whispered into my ear, facing him again, more tears fell down my face. Kissing him quickly, I got down from him and went over to Louie. Taking him from Grace, I held him against my chest as I sung against his head, as I rocked from side to side. Through the speaker's music began playing lightly. 'Light Up the Dark by Taylor Henderson' was banging throughout the clubhouse. Smiling down at a content Louie, I began spinning around the room, dancing around, Louie smiled and giggled as I was being childish. Lifting him up in the air, I brought him down and blew raspberries on his stomach, which made him giggle more. Giggling myself, I put him back onto my hip. Outside the rest of the crew pulled up on their bikes. Going over to Grace, I watched as Michael went straight up to her, kneeling he kissed her stomach and then kissed her. Seeing me, he hugged me lightly, which made me frown. He treated me like his sister, he never hugged me lightly, he bear-hugged me. Seeing my face looking up at him, he leaned down to my ear "your bruises" is all he said before he pulled away and took Louie from Grace who had taken him from me before Michael hugged me. I stood there in shock. Bruises? Splitting off from the club all greeting each other, I ran to the bathroom. 

Locking myself inside, I pulled my shirt off, getting up on the counter, I looked at myself in the mirror. Sure, enough my back was full of bruises and more cuts. I had some little ones on my chest, but they didn't hurt. None of them hurt, even as I pushed against the dark purple bruises on my back all I felt was numb. Banging made me jump, someone was banging on the bathroom door. Throwing my shirt back on, I got off the counter and pretended to flush the toilet and ran the tap and washed my hands. Opening the door, King was staring down at me. Going past him, I was bulldozed by a massive force, falling onto my back. I groaned as my back shook with the force of falling onto the floor. Looking up I found Sebastian on top of me, smirking my brain quickly focused on the song in the speakers 'You Don't Know by Eminem, 50 Cent, Ca$his, Lloyd Banks' blared. The guys all tried to get to Sebastian, but he was faster than them and hit them down. My eyes narrowed, and my head tilted to the side as I took over Sebastian. Flipping him over, I began bashing him as the beat from the song powered through me and giving me more strength. As I went to throw another punch against his face, he grabbed my hand and kicked me away from him. Getting angrier by the second, my shirt kept sticking in awkward places. Taking it off, I ran right after Sebastian as he went towards King who was going after him, the music changing to 'Gangsta by Kehlani'. Just as he was about to hit King, I jumped holding onto one of the many beams that ran across the open room, my legs instantly wrapping around his neck. Between my legs, Sebastian went white and limp as he went unconscious. Letting my legs go, he fell to the floor with a thump. Swinging slightly, I rolled on the floor and got up. Looking at my hands, they were covered in dust and dirt. 

Smirking I went up to Grace, "want some?" I teased, shaking her head with her eyes wide, she backed up. Laughing I took my shirt she held. Wiping my hands, on the shirt, I turned to face Sebastian. The guys were already moving him downstairs to the chamber. Feeling a burning feeling in my back, I stretched it out, my spin cracked and popped but I felt instant relief. So much so, that I went lightheaded. Holding onto Grace's shoulder for a second, my head went to normal. Giving her a look, she pulled me outside, she still had Louie on her hip, wanting me. I took him and patted his butt as he fell asleep in my arms. Following Grace to the other building, which the guys used as their personal bike workshop. Inside, my beautiful car sat covered with the cover sheet, I had in my boot, I had gotten it with the car and I didn't use it, so I kept it in the car for if I needed it. "You know you guys could've taken it home" I joked, shrugging she threw the keys at me. Awkwardly, I caught them as she took the cover off for me. Rolling it into a ball, I opened the boot for her and she shoved it inside. Going around to Louie's car seat, I put him in it. He was a little big for it, which meant I had to adjust it later, but it would be fine this one time. Grace got into the passenger seat and buckled herself up. Going around to my seat, I got in and buckled up as well. Pulling out the garage, one of the prospects that had been in the garage closed the door for us. 

Going through the gate's, I turned and began driving towards home. Speeding up, I drove down the highway and turned off into the Starbucks Drive-Thru, ordering myself a Venti sized White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino and Grace the same size White Chocolate Frappuccino as well as two Chicken Caesar Wraps and two Bacon and Egg Croissants. Paying, we took our drinks and food and drove back onto the highway, continuing to the other side of the road that links up to my houses' main road. Driving up into the road to my house, I parked the car in the garage. Getting out, I grabbed Louie from his seat while Grace took the Starbucks inside. Closing Louie's door, I locked the car and closed the garage roller door. Louie was dead asleep in my arms as I went inside. Going straight upstairs, I noticed my bed was slept in. Noting that in my head to get up Grace about, I went into Louie's room and placed him on the dressing table. Changing his dirty nappy, I put him in a summer onesie and put him in the cot. Closing his door behind me, I went downstairs. Going to the kitchen sink, I washed my hands with some soap and sat next to Grace at the breakfast bar. "Next time you and Michael sleep in my bed, wash the sheets and don't use it at all" I said as I took a bit out of my wrap, sipping her drink, she shook her head. "We didn't, I told you James was looking after Louie, which also entitled him sleeping in the house where Louie sleeps. Do you really expect him to sleep on the couch? Your spare room is also empty by the way remember" she confessed. With wide eyes I looked at her, "James slept in my bed" I hissed, she just nodded and ate her food and drank her drink. Doing the same, I tried to cut out the little girl feelings bubbling to the surface. Yelling at myself in my head to stop being so childish, I finished my drink and food. Telling Grace, I was going for a shower, I went upstairs. Checking on Louie first, I went into my room and grabbed out some clothes and went for a shower. 

After an hour and a half in the shower, I finally got out and got dressed and did my makeup. In his cot, Louie was talking in baby gibberish to his teddy bear. Picking him up out of the cot, I got him dressed. Grace had walked in while I was in the shower and told me she was taking us out to this karaoke family friendly bar. I was down, I didn't want to go out and get back into normal rhythm again. Going downstairs, I handed Louie over to Grace who had already gotten ready, sitting for another hour and playing with Louie. I went out to the car and adjusted the car seat harness height. Going back inside, I got Louie's dinner and a pre-made bottle and put those in the diaper bag that was already packed thanks to Grace. Walking out to the car, Grace put Louie in the car seat and fixed him into place and got our stuff still inside. Going to Louie, I checked to make sure the harness was tight enough. Getting in the car, Grace quickly closed the front door and got in the car.