Part 6

"It's nothing Hugh" Grump hissed back no longer shaking his head, but he still had his eyes closed and his knuckles were turning white from gripping the railing. A yelp made me look at the office room and rush inside, a woman sat looking at Louie. "I thought... He was..." I stuttered and fell beside my baby boy, tears falling down my cheeks again "he was unconscious. His breathing was shallow, he was in shock. He needs to take some pain killers and antibiotic's and I will swing by in a couple of days and check his stitches. It happens sometimes, when animals go into shock, he's fine, it was just a graze, and by the looks of it you two match" she announced and moved to my arm, "who are you?" I inquired as she cleaned my arm, Louie was asleep now, "one of the prospects is my brother, I have training in veterinarian care and first aid and all that shit. I was upstairs in his room, I came down when I heard the gunfire outside, and by the time I got downstairs, I saw you and this guy and I instantly knew he was in shock, you were in another world so I didn't interrupt especially when you barreled out the clubhouse, holding a gun and your rage was not hard to see, honestly I'd do the same, if I had a beautiful boy like him prancing around and someone shot him. You're fine just keep it clean and his wound clean as well, I'll write down the medication for him" she admitted getting up and grabbed a pad off the desk and a pen and wrote stuff down, "my numbers at the bottom if you have any concerns or anything like that just call me, and you can text me your address for me to swing by and check on him" she confirmed handing me the paper and then disappeared out the door, snuggling into Louie I patted him. How could I think he was dead? Slapping that question out my mind I focused on my baby boy. That was until a glass breaking, rang through the clubhouse, sitting up, I got up. Even though it hurt, Louie got up too and followed me out the room, yelling came rolling from upstairs and more smashing. The guys piled out the meeting room, Lisa and Leo nowhere to be seen "you son of a bitch, how could you? That's why you asked me to go?" Hugh's raised voice, was followed by him storming down the stair, going up to me, his eyes raked over my body in anger "you knew" he hissed, backing me up against a wall "you looked at me and knew but you didn't tell me" he yelled, Kaleb and Bailey know began pulling him away from me.

"It wasn't my place to say anything" I replied, Louie was on guard, "Louie it's okay" I whispered, patting his head, stepping down he sat waiting, watching 

"It wasn't your place to tell me? It's is so fucking your place to tell me" Hugh growled pushing the guys off him, his anger focused on me solely.

"Hugh stand the fuck down, we'll talk about this when you've cooled the fuck down" Grump yelled from the bottom of the stairs, his eyes glassy from unshed tears. 

"Oh, look daddy dearest picking his princess daughter over me" Hugh growled, storming out the door hitting his shoulders against mine as he passed.

"Hugh" I yelled after him, instantly he stopped and turned to me, 

"Don't say anything. Not one fucking word. You knew he was our father and you didn't care to tell me that, you were my best friend. I have nothing to talk to you about Livid, you just destroyed our friendship by keeping this from me. I can't even look at you" he bellowed, back at me, storming out the building, he sped away on his motorbike. Sobbing, I fell to the ground holding onto my chest, Grump instantly came over to me. Pushing him away he fell backwards his own tears now falling "don't Grump. Just don't, I can't right now" I hissed and walked away from the main clubhouse, leaving my brothers behind and my father. Louie was close behind me, as I went into the clubhouse study, it was weird to have it in an MC, but it was here for when they were on lock down and, it was a distraction for the old ladies, club whores and the children. Sitting down into one of the leather sofas, Louie fell in front of the single chair. He fell asleep again. Sitting in the quiet I sobbed, as I continued to clutch my breaking heart. Today I hated it, I had to look into those brown eyes again, I thought Louie died, Hugh found out the truth and I had fought with Grace. I was sobbing so much, that I didn't notice the study door open and shut, until Louie moved and I was lifted up into someone's arms and then placed on their lap, "shh let out baby. I've got you" King whispered against my temple, as he hugged me to his warm body.