Part 7

"Spill everything right now" Hugh growled, as he sat in one of the leather chairs at the massive table, Grump, Bailey, Kaleb, King, Hugh and I sat in the meeting room. I had woken up in King's new bed, he was sitting in a chair dead asleep, Louie was curled up against my stomach. I had laid there for a while, watching King sleep until I sneezed, not one little one, oh no one of those fucking sneezes, that could blow the roof off a house. He had sat up so fucking quickly at the sound, I couldn't help but laugh and then he began as well, a deep chesty laugh that I hadn't heard from him before and I wanted him to do it again. He had ordered me to have a shower and get changed in some clothes, that Grace had left for me, and then he had pulled me down, to the meeting room, where the guys were waiting outside for us. Louie now sat on my lap as I sat against the wall. King had tried to get me in a chair, but I just shook my head and enjoyed the Louie's weight on my lap, he was asleep again, but he was always on guard. Patting his furry head, I leaned my head against the wall my eyes closed as I memorized the feel of Louie's fur between my fingers, "are you even listening to us Livid?" Hugh growled from the table.

"Oh I'm listening" I replied calmly, not opening my eyes or stop patting Louie's head.

"One question firstly. Livid? What the fuck is that nickname? And can we get into what the fuck Willow did overseas other than what we know already. We can skip over that shit for all our sacks" Kaleb commented from the table where he sat beside Bailey. King sat in his chair at the end of the table. His throne, the thought brought a snort out of me, "what?" King groaned from his throne.

"Nothing just something I thought, don't worry. You want to know about my life overseas, not including the raping? Fine. Hugh arrived at the front door one day, wanting to talk to me. It was during that first month so I went, he drove us to Grace's clubhouse, telling me he had moved there and joined their club, he continued to tell me Grump asked for him to come and watch over me, for however long I was there for, obviously knowing what that man was like. We talked about just little things. I met Grace we hit it off, I hit it off with the whole club to be honest. A week went by and I began getting raped, so every morning I went to Grace tell her what happened, she'd clean me up and gave me food, after a while it became routine, until one afternoon, I had come back from the abortion clinic, I was pissed off and upset. I grabbed a bottle of vodka and finished the bottle, another bottle later, I was more than pissed, I was livid and I had went out to the car that Sebastian had gotten me, his 'fatherly' way when I arrived. Anyway I had gotten a baseball bat, and absolutely destroyed the fuck out of the car, got the nickname Livid and we went on with our lives. There that's it, well actually after baby Louise or Louie died I had gotten really drunk, kinda messed up Sebastian's house with the same baseball bat. He had left that night to 'handle business', more like go fuck some side bitch, he kept in the city. He came home to a destroyed house, I blackmailed him with the footage and left, on the way to the airport, I had stopped by one of those training dog places that Sebastian owned and took one of the dogs, he was the most loyal and was too kind and they were going to put him down, but I rescued him, named him Louie and came home. Spent a month fixing up the house" I admitted, and continued to pat Louie, my eyes still closed. "Can we move on please?" I whispered, when no one killed the silence in the room, so I did. Clearing his throat Grump moved in his seat a little it creaking under him.

"Hugh I never cheated on your mother. She knew what she wanted and it wasn't me so when she found out about you, she stayed allowing me to have a relationship with you, she also knew about my secret relationship with Janice..." the sound of my mother's name almost brought me to tears, "she knew about my other children. She didn't love me and me neither to her, we had dated for 2 months and tried to see where things would go but after a while we came to the same conclusion, that we had nothing to continue our relationship, we cared for each other but we weren't in love with each other. A month later, she found out about you and I also found out that Janice had moved back, married with a 2 year old, I had saw Janice downtown one day, that little boy had looked at me and I instantly knew he was mine, Janice admitted he was mine but she had moved on and he knew Sebastian as his father. She granted me to see him but only as a family friend nothing else...After a year or so you were born and I was raising you, Janice came to me one night crying, holding Bailey's little hand, your mother was working that night, and I was taking care of you at my place, Janice admitted that she knew about you and she put Bailey down to sleep on my bed with you. She then told me about how Sebastian didn't actually love her and was just after her money, that night she conceived Kaleb. We continued our relationship behind closed doors, Sebastian knew but didn't care as long as he'd got the money. Kaleb was born and not long after that Willow was conceived and then she was born. Janice and I continued our relationship, but as far as the kids knew, we were just close friends, end of story. Until Sebastian got a hold of Janice's money and left leaving her in debt and 3 kids, they moved in with me and then Janice killed herself. I raised all of you, I couldn't break the promise I made to Janice that the kids thought Sebastian to be their father, until Bailey turned 18 and got his money account and then he held the ownership over Kaleb's and Willow's accounts. But even then I didn't have the heart to tell any of you..." he confessed, a silent sob coming from his mouth as he looked down at his hands. Opening my eyes I watched as Bailey and Kaleb tried to digest everything but then they turned to each other. "Pay up" Bailey hollered holding out his hand.

"What?" Kaleb inquired staring at Bailey.

"We already guessed years ago, and we made a bet remember. Pay up 1k" Bailey announced holding his hand out more forceful this time, Kaleb just shook with laughter. Pulling out his wallet, he placed 1k into Bailey's hand. Growling lowly, only that King could hear and Louie, I watched as Bailey counted the money, Grump now sat in the chair shaking still as he cried silently, Hugh was looking off into the distance thinking everything through. "Wait how did you find out?" Hugh asked suddenly making everyone freeze and turn to me.

"Oh uh...I don't particularly want to answer that" I whispered turning a deep red, and shook in disgust at the memory.

"Oh come on it can't be that bad. What you saw them fucking or something?" Kaleb joked, from his seat.

"Oh fuck you caught them" Bailey hissed, hitting Kaleb in the chest as I turned more red.

"I kinda put two and two together...Bad wording that is..." I shivered again as Grump tried not to laugh from his seat. "Well this is now awkward, so I'm leaving" I announced standing up, and walked out the room and shook again, making Grump fully laugh. Louie followed close behind as I walked over to Grace at the bar, "I see no one's dead yet?" she whispered looking at the room behind me, where Grump was in a fit of laughter and the guys were a little shocked and in disgust. King sat in his throne watching the scene in front of him, and then looked at me, quickly looking at Grace, even as I felt his stare on me, she looked between me and him, "you gonna hit that?" she questioned quietly looking at me and eyebrow raised.

"I'm sorry for yesterday" I said changing the subject as I looked at her neck, it wasn't as bruised as I thought it would be, just a tinge of yellow.

"I know baby girl. We both shouldn't have done that shit yesterday, oh also me and the guys voted we are staying here, only if they allow us" she confirmed tipping her head to the couple of King's guys, it had been something we had talked about before I left, for her to come back with me and relocate the crew here. "Can you stay for a couple of months until everything calms down, and go from there?" I asked sitting in the bar stool beside her.

"Of course we can baby girl. I wasn't planning on leaving for a while anyway, I like this place I don't want to leave without them getting to know us" she confirmed, pushing a lock of my hair behind my ear and patted my cheek. A massive smile spread across her face, my stomach rumbled in hunger making her giggle. Then I remembered who was upstairs, "shit Max" I hissed out and jumped up.

"I had one of the guys feed him, he's really upset doesn't want to talk to anyone. He wants to be left alone for a while" she assured, holding my hand, nodding I sat back down in the stool.