Part 18

After we had dessert, Grace took Louie home so I can have some fun. By the time we left the bar it was 8:30pm. The guys all piled into a taxi, my ass following close behind. Going inside the clubhouse, the other guys were at least an hour into partying. Getting two shots, I took those down real quick. Taking the beer I also ordered, I went over to one of the sofa's. Through the speakers 'Gangsta by Kehlani' began playing, some of the girls that came over from America were already moving to the beat. Getting up, I walked sexily over, the girls already noticing me coming over. Once in front of them we fell into the beat, once the beat was right we all fell down to the floor, moving over the floor sexily we stood up and then went on with dancing sexily. Once the song finished 'Cherry Pie by Warrant' blasted through the speakers. The girls walked off leaving me alone. Taking the opportunity, I danced with the beat, practically becoming one with the beat. In the corner, I found King watching me from his 'throne'. Walking over to him, I dropped down 5 steps away from him. Crawling to him, I went into a spread squat, looking into his eyes, I could see his lust heavy in them. Smirking, I stood up and walked away from him my hips moving with my steps. Looking over at my brothers, I could tell they weren't impressed. Suddenly the girls all joined me as we walked sexily to the middle of the dance floor as the song changed to 'Naughty Girl by Beyoncé'. Swinging our hips to the beat, we dropped down and popped our asses and then went back up. As we dropped down and swung our hips to the beat, I watched as King practically melted in my hands. At the end of the song I kissed one of the girls and then went to the bar. It wasn't uncommon for me in America to kiss anyone including the girls. Just as I was about to order a drink, a car beeped loudly outside. Then the club doors burst open. Michael stood there, going straight up to him, he was breathing heavily. "Grace is freaking out, Louie won't go down and she is trying everything but he needs you" he said, patting his shoulder, I went straight to the car and got in. Not following behind me, I got the hint that he was going to drive back on his bike. Speeding off to the farm house, I parked the car in the garage and ran inside. Instantly, I was hit by Louie's crying, Grace was almost burning a hole into my floor as she tried quieting him down. Quickly I took my heels off and went over to them. Taking Louie from Grace, I went upstairs to his nursery. Sitting in the rocking chair, I rocked back and forwards, patting his bum lightly, I began singing softly to him. Quieting down, he began to fall asleep. Outside some bikes were cut off, as the front door opened. Multiple footsteps came inside, moving Louie so he was on my chest, kissing the top of his head, a grin spread across his face. "Cheeky little shit" I whispered into the darkness of the nursery. Looking up, I found King leaning against the door frame, watching us. Standing up, I went into my bedroom and placed Louie on the bed. Quickly, I changed and cleaned my face, getting into bed, I snuggled Louie against me. After a couple of minutes of watching Louie sleep, I began dozing off myself.

Next Morning

Wrapped around my waist, King's arm held me protectively against him. In front of me, against my chest, Louie began fussing awake. Carefully, I moved out of King's arms and walked Louie downstairs. Placing him in his rocker, I fixed his straps and gave him his dummy. Turning the rocker on, he quieted down, allowing me to go upstairs. Getting everything to change him and some clothes, I went back down to him. Picking him up, I quickly changed his nappy and put him in some long pants and a long-sleeved shirt. Lying him on his play mat, I picked up the guitar, that sat in the corner of the lounge room. Sitting in the arm chair, I began strumming some chords and tuned it. Placing my fingers in the right places, I began playing 'Here Without You by 3 Doors Down'. Singing the lyrics softly, I watched as the birds flew through the morning sky. Changing the melody, I began 'Impossible by James Arthur'. Singing my heart out, I closed my eyes as silent tears spilled down my face. Before I could finish the song, Louie began crying.

KING

Standing there I listened to her singing. She had the most beautiful voice I have ever heard. She couldn't see me from where I stood, on the stairs, but I could see her. The past couple of months had been rough. Grace had tried so hard to look after Louie for me, but I needed be near her, even a part of her was enough to keep me a little bit sane. At first Louie was a struggle, he would cry for hours on end and nothing would calm him down. It wasn't until I had been looking back at the security taps with him in my arms, that I had played her singing. I had looked down and he slowly dozed off to sleep. I had gotten the video on my phone and I played it to him none stop. I needed her voice as much as Louie did, she had somehow become a massive part of my life. When she had been in hospital, I couldn't sleep. I had sat beside her crying and begging her to wake up. It was only then did I notice how much she meant to me.