Part 11

Groaning, I tried rolling over to get more comfortable, but a sharp pain radiated from my shoulder making me scream out in pain. "Don't move, you just had your shoulder relocated. You may also have a headache for a couple of weeks, which you can just take normal pain killers for. If you want, I could get you, your brothers?" the nurse inquired. Shaking my head, I looked over out through the full-length window. Which over looked the town, the hospital itself sat on a hill, that was perfectly placed, that you could see most of the main part of Rayburn. "Okay well, I'll get you some water and ice for you. By the way my name is Althea" the nurse confirmed and walked out the room. Looking out into the hall windows, I could see nurses and doctors going back and forwards. "Here you go lovey" nurse Althea announced, pushing in a table with a jug of water, a cup of ice and an empty cup. Rolling it up to the bed, I smiled up at her, nodding she left with her own smile towards me. Pouring myself a cup of cold water, I took a piece of ice and crunched down on it. Looking out the window, I placed my hand on my stomach. Tears began spilling down my cheeks. Pressing the buzzer, nurse Althea came into the room, "was I unconscious?" I inquired, looking over at her as more tears spilled down my face.

"Yes, for an hour or so, why?" she replied frowning a little.

"It's just that I had a very vivid dream and I was wondering if it was just me sleeping or being unconscious, since you mentioned I hit my head that's all" I confirmed.

"Are you okay Lovey? Wanna talk about it?" she wondered, walking over to the bed and placed her clipboard on the table beside the bed.

"Yes and no, it's just the dream felt so real. It's just, never mind, I'm fine...Uh thanks. When will I be able to go home?"

"Tomorrow hopefully, your doctor will check up on you first, before you can be discharged" she answered, patting my hand, she left the room, picking up her clipboard on the way out. Taking a sip out of my cup of water, a figure filled the hospital room door, looking over at the doorway, I saw Grump filling the doorway. "Hi girly" he muttered, leaning against the doorframe, crossing over his ankles and his arms over his chest. 

"You can sit down you know" I pointed out, motioning towards the empty chair beside the hospital bed. Looking down, he pushed off the doorframe and moved over to the empty chair and sat down. Stretching out, he locked his fingers together over his lap, as he leaned back in the chair. "I need to tell you something...It's something that you need to know, as well as your brothers'" he rambled, looking at his hands.

"I know, you're our real father, I've known for years, I also know that it was mum who didn't want to tell us, I know. Near the end we had a fight because she wouldn't talk about it, she then admitted she didn't want to tell us" I interjected, looking over at him. Taking his hand into mine, I squeezed it as he sobbed quietly. Pulling his hand towards my face, I placed the top of his hand against my cheek. Pulling his arm, I hugged him to me but being careful of my shoulder, "what the fuck is going on in here?" a voice boomed loudly through the room, pulling away from me, Grump quickly regained composure, as I wiped away his tears from under his eyes. Sitting back in the chair again, we both looked over to the doorway where a guy stood. "Theo what the hell are you doing here?" I hissed looking over at him as a he filled most of the doorway.

Grump instantly got up and went after Theo pushing him out to the hall and pounced on him and began bashing him. The sound of multiple heavy-footed men running down the hall, bounced off the walls. Pulling Grump off Theo, King held tightly onto him even as he tried to get free and go after Theo again. "Daddy" I called out making Grump instantly stop fighting and turn straight to me. Tears began spilling down my cheeks as I looked at King I almost began bawling. Rushing up to me Grump pulled me to him as I cried, "girly hey what's wrong?" he whispered rubbing my back. Shaking my head, I let everything out as the guys gave us some space. Sobbing I began to finish crying, wiping my eyes I pulled away from Grump, "they know?" I croaked out as I looked up at Grump. Nodding he pushed my hair off my face and behind my ear.

"I told them while you were unconscious. They weren't surprised, Hugh's pissed off, but he'll come around. He's been here for a week which you already knew about didn't you?"

"Yeah and the Devil Riders are here too, they're camping out at the farmhouse" I admitted looking out to the hall where I could see the boys pacing in front of the window. But suddenly they all stopped as they watched someone walk down the hall. "Who is it?" I whispered to Grump he just shrugged and got up just as I could hear heels clinking across the tiled floors. Sitting up further I watched as a pram came into view, "oh fuck" I groaned as more of the pram came into view and a chick wearing a tight ass dress pushed it into the doorway her pink hair was pulled up halfway and the rest was falling down past her shoulders, smiling widely she pushed the pram up to the bed. Lifting out a little body wearing a cute little onesie, she handed the baby over to me. Taking the heavy body into my arms, I placed him onto my chest, closing his eyes again he fell asleep against my chest making me smile and tear up. "Thank you I needed this" I croaked out looking up at Grace. She smiled widely and sat down on the edge of the bed next to my feet. Lifting my hand up I wiped away an eyelash from under the baby's eye, I kissed his head. Outside I could feel eyes on me, "they're staring, aren't they?" I whispered out looking at Grace, she nodded and snorted, shaking her head. "You girl are so damn lucky" she commented looking at the window wiggling her fingers at the guys, making me giggle.