Part 10

The feeling of a slap on my ass, made me jerk up and awake, growling I rolled back over, covering my face in my pillow, which only got me another slap across the ass. "Fuck off" I growled, waving my hand wildly, and snuggled into the bed, after a little bit the bed dipped, and a hot breath, shimmered over my neck, then lips connected to it. Instantly, I jerked away and fell off the bed with a thump, "fuck that hurt" I groaned, lying out on the floor. It had been 2 weeks, since I last saw King, and the boys. They had some emergency meeting in the city, I had been locked up in my house most of the time or out in the garage fixing up my new car. Looking up, on the bed, I found King grinning from the other side, my eyes narrowed, and I jumped up and went into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and locking it. Getting in the shower, I scrubbed the grease from my arms and legs from yesterday. I had been too tired to go and have a shower, my bed no doubt was covered in grease too. Getting out, I went into my wardrobe and changed into some booty shorts and just a crop top. Putting my hair up in a messy bun, I went back into my room, ignoring King who now laid across my bed, which thankfully wasn't covered in grease. I headed downstairs, and into the kitchen, making a coffee, I went straight out to the garage, my gun sitting in the pants band, against my back. Sipping my coffee, I turned on the stereo and continued pulling out the engine. "Are you going to actually talk to me?" King growled from behind me, as he leaned against the garage wall next to the door his arms and ankles were crossed over, looking at him, I just turned back to the engine and placed it on the work table. Grabbing the rag off the counter, I wiped my hands, and finished my coffee. Leaning against the counter, I crossed my own arms and raised an eyebrow at him "what would I have to talk about?" I deadpanned, through the speakers 'Iris by Goo Goo Dolls' began blasting making the walls shaking. Whispering the lyrics, I began singing, no longer caring that King was watching me the whole time, moving off the bench, I laid down under the car and looked at how bad the rust was, still singing along with the song. "Oh hey man" a deep voice announced from the doorway, looking out from under the car, I found Max standing there, shirtless his hair wet, his cotton pajama pants falling off his hips. Coming out from under the car, I noticed that now I was covered in grease again, "I told you not to do that by yourself" he hissed pointing at the engine on the bench. Rolling my eyes, I gave him the finger and busied myself with absolutely nothing, "girl don't give me that fucking attitude, you've been at this non-stop all week, Grace is calling me every fucking hour, wanting to see you. Now get in that fucking house and shower, we have party starting in an hour, now move it" he bellowed, pointing towards where the house sat but I just leaned against the counter my arms crossed. King growled and stalked over to me and threw me over his shoulder, "put me the fuck down" I hissed, punching his back but he just continued to the house and upstairs, placing me on my bathroom floor, he turned the water on and then began stripping me, the look in his eye giving me a warning. Taking off his cut, he threw my naked form over his shoulder and walked straight under the running water. Sitting me on the ground, he looked down at me, his hair wet from the water, grabbing his face, I slammed my lips against his. Deepening the kiss, he placed his hands on my ass and squeezed and pulled me against him. Through his wet jeans, I could feel how hard he was, stripping off his shirt, I began pulling off his jeans too.

...

2 months of hot sex and I began feeling my energy drain, I was sleeping more and longer. Running my hand through my hair, I held tightly onto Grace's hand, as the doctor walked into the room, "congratulations you're indeed pregnant" he confirmed. "Now we'll have to do an ultrasound and do all the measurements and see how far along you are. You said you've been feeling this way for over a month? Well you'd be far enough along that we won't have to do an internal ultrasound" moving over to the machine, he grabbed a bottle just as the door flew open and King stood in the doorway. "I'm the father" he announced and took over where Grace stood beside me.

"How did...?" I whispered my voice breaking as I stared at him.

"Baby you didn't hid the pregnancy test real well and I also made it my duty, to know when you had a doctor's appointment" he admitted and kissed me quickly. 

"Can you lift up your shirt please? Now this could be cold"...