6. Wake Up

Two weeks had past and I had helped Dylan with the script. We sat in my room having a little break. We had some carrots, cucumbers, and chips that we dipped in the dip.

«You know you're coming with me on this boot camps things» Dylan said looking up at me dipping a carrot.

«Eh why»

«Eh you got me into this»

«Fine»

«I'm going over there tomorrow, getting to know some of the cast, wanna come?»

«No thanks, maybe another day?»

«Come on Y/N!»

«No, it's better for you to go meet them on your own first. If else we're probably just going to go for ourselves, not wanting to talk to the others....»

«Okay, you probably right!» He said looking a little bit sad. I could see that he really wanted me there, but it was better if he went alone the first days, so I shrugged it off.

«I know I am» I said with a smirk on my face. The rest of the night went to practicing the script, eating, laughing, pillow fighting and then finally falling asleep in a mess.

I sat slowly up in the bed looking around, I heard a faint sound. On my nightstand was the dip from yesterday, I stretched my hand and took a carrot and dipped it. Then it suddenly came to me, DYLAN! I looked more around in my room he wasn't here!

«Dylan?» I said hoping he just was out in the hall or something, I crawled towards the edge of the bed and was about to put my feet on the ground when I saw Dylan sleeping on the floor with hundreds of pillows on top of him.

«Dylan, Wake up!» I screamed over him. He woke up abruptly and looked confused up at me.

 He woke up abruptly and looked confused up at me

«You're late!» I said, and he stood up panicky. He stumbled out the door and I followed. He ran to the bathroom and I ran down making some quick breakfast he could eat on the way. I heard him running down the stairs and I went to the door opening it and holding the food and his shoes in my hands. He came running and he grabbed the food and the shoes. He put the shoes on while running and holding the food with his mouth.

«See yah later!» He said when the shoes were on and he held the food in his hands, waiving to me that leaned against the door frame waving back to him smiling.