33. So fondly follow with your gaze.

We walked into a huge darkroom. Lots of chairs, lights, and cameras. This was the place, the place they actually filmed the whole thing. We walked straight through it and through another door. Time for make-up and costumes. I followed Thomas all over the place, from make-up to hair, to costume, to props, everything before they were ready to shoot. I got to sit in Thomas's chair as he was in front of the camera. It was interesting to watch my favorite book become a movie and my boyfriend in one of the leading roles. I sat in his chair for a while just watching them, then suddenly a man came up to me.

«Hey, who are you?» He said holding a camera.

«Eh, I'm a friend of Dylan. Who are you?»

«I'm.... well, I take backstage pictures, and I'm going to take pictures of the cast later.» He said.

«Your a photographer» I said looking up at him from his camera.

«Yes, Jhon» He said reaching out his hand.

« Y/N» I said shaking his hand. We smiled and looked over at the cast in front of the cameras. I looked at him with a smile and loving eyes.

«He is a good actor» Jhon said beside me, still looking at the cast.

«Yeh, yeh he is. Dylan has always been acting for fun when we were hanging out» I told him still locked on Tom.

«Yeh, well I ment someone else» I looked at him confused.

«The one you so fondly follow with your gaze, and that chair you sit in.» he said not turning his head. I smiled and looked back at Tom. Then he came towards me.

«Hey, Love» He whispered as he was close enough I smiled.

«Hey, are you guys going to a photoshoot later?» I asked and looked to my side, but Jhon was gone.

«Yeh, wanne come? I know it's much sitting and watching so you don't have to» He said laying his hands on my knees. I nodded and looked down at his hands.

«I would love to» I smiled and took his hands.

«Thomas!» someone shouted. He nodded and kissed my forehead before he ran off.

----------

I know it's been long, I'm so sorry. 

Hope you like this chapter...It's not the best but more is on it's way ;)

Please let me know if you have any ideas or wishes for the next chapters:)

Also, I've just posted a new story, Peter Parker x Reader. Hope you will check it out <3 

Luv Yah <3