10. HE DOSE NOT LIKE ME!

Some weeks went by and I was in and out of the set after school and sometimes even before. I've made some new and good friends. I saw Dylan running towards me down the hallway. I was standing by my locker grabbing my math book.

«Y/N» he said when he was some few meters away from me. I locked my locker and looked at him with a tired and questionable face.

«What?» I asked.

«Your sea house....» He said trying to get his breath back.

«Yes...» I said starting to go to class.

«Can we borrow it?»

«We?»

«You can come to!» he said quickly.

«Who?» I asked a little annoyed, seriously we have been friends for so long now, he can ask me anything, why be so scared and mysterious.

«Eh, some of the cast..»

«Like? Come on Dyl, just ask, don't be scared!»

«Okay, I was wondering if me, you, Kaya, Dexter, Will....and...» He said a little hesitatingly but so far so good. I and Kaya had come good friends and Dexter is so funny. But I kinda knew what was coming next.

«And Thomas» I asked Dylan, he looked a little shocked that I knew, but he also knew that I knew.

«Right?» I asked again trying to get an answer from him. He nodded slowly.

«Yeh, why not?»

«Really?» Dylan said a little surprised.

«But Thomas?» He said a little unsure.

«Yeh? What about him?» I said getting a little bit more annoyed at Dylan.

«You and him? Are you going to be okay with him being there?»

«YeS DYlaN! HE DOSE NOT LIKE ME!» I turned and screamed at him.

«Not in the same way, so ......there's nothing going on between us» I said calmer and a little sad while looking down and walking into the classroom leaving Dylan in shock outside.

there's nothing going on between us» I said calmer and a little sad while looking down and walking into the classroom leaving Dylan in shock outside

--------------------

Sorry for late updating !!

Hope you enjoy!!

Lav Yah <3