7. Hey Wait!

Some days passed and Dylan had begged me to come to the set. I walked towards a huge building, I was going to meet Dylan in there. Earlier that day on my way to the set I had got a text from him that said I was going to meat him in room Nr. 245.

«Okay..» I said to myself as I walked into the building. I didn't know where to go so I have to find someone to ask.

«Hey excuse me, I'm a friend of Dylan, I am going to meet him in room 245. Can you help me?» The man nodded and pointed towards a hall. I thanked him and walked towards the hall. It was many doors on each side I searched for room 245. There! But this wasn't his room? It was the actor to Newt...

On the door it was written:

245

Newt

I shrugged it off and knocked, he probably just made a good friend that he hung out with. But there was no response, I knocked once more and again no response. I slowly opened the door peaking inside, and soon I found myself in the middle of the room.

«Hello?» I said searching around, still no response. I started to look around. I was a couch, a table, and a TV, a bed and something that looked like a little room in the corner. Guitar, video games, clothes....then I heard something coming from the little room. I still stood in the middle of the room, and when the door opened I froze. Out came a boy half of him wrapped in a towel, and water drops on his perfect chest. I knew to well who he was, and when I looked up into his eyes I lost my breath.

«Hey, who are you?» he asked with his hot British accent. My face turned bright red.

 My face turned bright red

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

«Eh..» He said rubbing the back of his head looking down. Ah GOD DYLAN! I am going to kill him when I find him. I still hadn't moved. Then I smiled and ran out way too embarrassed. When I came out I could hear laughter around one of the corners. DYLAN! I started to walk towards the corner when I heard Thomas in the door.

«Hey wait» I turned looking at him and started to run towards the corner.

-------------

Thanks for reading <3 More is on the way!

Luv yah guys<3<3