26. Grown-up man

OMG! 

It's been one year since I posted the very first part of this story!

I can't believe that in one year I've got 3844 readers on my story! I truly can't believe it!<3

It's truly amazing<3 Thank you so so much! For everything. 

I love you all so very much. 

----------------------------------- 

He parked outside my house and I got out of the car. I lightly waved to him and smiled as he drove his red car away. When I no longer saw him I turned around to our front door. I walked happily up the three stone steppes and opened the door.

«Hey! Moooom! I am hooOome!» I yelled as I walked through the door. At first, I didn't get any answer so after taking my shoes and jacked off I yelled again as I walked into the living room and out off the hallway.

«Hello honey! I'm upstairs!» She yelled back and I smiled. I ran upstairs and dropped my bag at the top of the stairs. I walked into my mom's bedroom where she was shifting the bed sheets.

«Hey» I said and gave her a hug.

«Hey, did you have fun?»

«Yeh! It was great!» I said turning around, feeling my face turn a little red and a smile appeared on my face as that fuzzy feeling made it's way to my stomach. I grabbed my bag and walked to my room.

«If you have any clothes that should be washed take them out of your bag! Just make a pile at the top of the stairs!» Mom yelled into my room as I put my bag down on my bed.

«Already on it!» I yelled back and zipped my bag open. I threw the clothes that I had used in a pile. It took around 15 minutes to unpack my bag, and at the bottom of my bag, I realised that one of Thomas's hoodies had come with me home. I put my bag away and sat down on my bed starting to text him.

«Hey, I think I got one of your hoodies with me!» I wrote and sent him a picture of it.

«Oh, yeh that's mine, but no worries! You can just keep it for a while ;)» Hi texted back and I smiled. I stood up and put the hoodie in my drawer. Suddenly my phone rang, Dylan.

«Hey Dyl»

«Heeey» I could hear his huge teasingly smile through the phone.

«What?» I said a little low as I closed my door.

«Are you home?»

«Yeh, just unpacked my bag. And eh well..»

«Yeh!»

«Well I found one of his hoodies in my bag..»

«UuuUUuUuuuU!»

«Come on Dylan! Stop doing that!»

«MMMmmm» I rolled my eyes and looked out of my window.

«Anyway, I texted him, letting him know that I had it»

«Yeeehh»

«And he told me that a could just have it for a while»

«Y/N!»

«Mhm!»

«Aaahhh»

«Aaahh»

«You know Y/N, that's what cupels do!» He said after we ¨fangirld¨. Then suddenly the doorbell rang. I turned around and looked at my door. As the doorbell rang again I walked out of my room meeting mom just as confused as me.

«I got to go Dyl» I said and hang up as I walked down the stairs. Trying to shake off the confusion I walked towards the door and opened it. A grown-up man who I knew so well, but card so little for and carried so much hate for stood in front of me.

«Hey, Y/N!»

------------

Love you<3

Thanks<3