23. «I love you»

Time passed by, we sang, laughed and had a really good time around the fire. Dylan wanted to tell scary stories, but I didn't follow I was soooo tired, I didn't know how much the clock was, no one did. I could feel my head and eyelids get heavier and heavier. I started to drift of a few seconds now and then. I heard voices but I couldn't make out what they said, I heard glasses and footsteps. I had closed my eyes and my head was laying on something warm and soft. I could still feel the heat from the fire but it was cold outside now, I didn't care I was too tired. I drifted off again and was away for a long time.

— One and a half hour passes —

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around without moving. The fire was almost out just some glow left. The others were gone. I could feel the cold air against my skin and nose, but I could feel a warm presence next to me. I lifted my head up from someone's shoulder and saw Thomas sleeping next to me. I smiled to myself and sat up, rubbing my eyes. I stood up and looked at him. He were so cute when he were sleeping. I looked around the fireplace, the others had cleaned everything, I looked through the glass in the porch door and over at the kitchen, they had cleaned everything. I turned around and looked at him again, then at the ocean. I smiled at the view, it reminded me of my childhood, being her with mom and Dylan, sometimes dad. Without thinking my feet started to walk down the stone stairs as I had done so many other times before in the middle of the night. All the way down to the dock. Sitting on the edge looking out at the mysteriously dark water. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around quickly and saw Thomas. He sat down on the edge next to me. We didn't talk we just sat there in silence looking out on the dead silenced water.

« Come, I want to show you something» I said standing up, looking down on him. I reached my hand down and hi took it standing up. We walked in the dark till we came to a tiny little nature made beach. I let go of his hand and started to take off my top and pants, I looked at him as I walked slowly backwards, he smiled. I felt the water hit my heels as I continued to walk backwards into the water. He looked down at the sand for some seconds then he did the same, and I could see his bare chest. The same bare chest I bumped into, our first meeting. The water was to my waste now when he started to walk out into the water. I stopped when the water was over my chest, he came as close as possible and I laid my hand on his chest, and laughed a little. Then I looked up into his eyes and before any of us knew it we were deep into a soft soggy kiss. He lifted me up and I swung my legs around him. His warm present, his soft lips, his hair, his body, everything, I loved him. Suddenly Thomas lost balance and we both fell into the dark silent water. We appeared at the surface again and smiled at each other. We stood again as close as we could and I could feel drops of water drip onto my frothed from his wet salty hair. He was taller than me. We stood there forever.

«I love you»

-------------------

-------------------

God it's been long! 

Hope you like the new part! <3

Thank you so so much for reading <3 <3

Btw, I'm not gonna continue this story anymore. But thanks to everyone that have been reading it. Thank you so so much <3 <3

Luv all of my potatoo readers <3