15. A Little Too Late

After the lovely moment me and Thomas had, my phone rang. He lifted his arm off my shoulders and following my hand finding my phone in my pocket with his eyes. Dylan. Why, just why! Every time, well not every time, he is a little bit too late to ruin it this time.

«Yeh?» I said taking the phone.

«Sooo did I ruin anything this time?» Dylan asked a little teasing. I looked over at Thomas who was in the kitchen finding pots and ingredients to our meal, I looked away and smiled to myself.

«No» I said back to Dylan.

«Okay.... were there in 10 min!»

«Kk, I'll be there soon» I said and hang up.

«Dylan and the others are 10 min away» I turned around to Thomas and said. He nodded and looked confused at the stove. I walked over to him and showed him how to turn it on. We looked at each other again and smiled.

«I have to ...»

«Yeh, yeh just go I handle this» he said and smiled looking away. I smiled and ran to one of the mine and Kaya's bedroom with my bag, and a quick peek at the three others just to check if everything was clear. I quickly checked the bathroom. Yep, everything is as it's supposed to be. I smiled and ran to the door.

«Ehh Thomas?» I asked looking back at him.

«Yeh» He said looking up from the cooking.

«Is it alright that we don't tell anybody about what happened?»

«About what?»

«Eh....the kiss....» I said going slowly towards him.

«Oh yeh of course» He said smiling.

«Thanks! I'll be back soon» I said happily running out the door. I ran down the stairs, over the bridge, through the little forest and on to the dock. I untied the boat and started the motor. Think Thomas Brodie - Sangster Kissed me! Just normal me! Did this me that he likes me? Or was it just a ¨in the moment¨ thing? I need to talk to someone! Maybe Kaya? Even Dylan is my closes friend but he will just tease me with it. I saw Dylan and the others o standing in the pair waving, I waved back and moored the boat.

«Okay, If I take Dylan, Will and Dexter without bags first I'll come back for you and the bags Kaya» I said and they all agreed. I drove the boys over and then back for Kaya.

«Hey» I said looking up at Kaya standing on the pair.

«Hey besti» She laughed. I pointed at the bags and she began handing them to me, she then jumped down to me in the boat. Me and Kaya had become very close friend and I felt like I could tell her anything.

«Hey, Kaya?» I said and she looked at me smiling.

«I feel like I can tell you anything and...»

«Yeh, same» She said making me go on.

«I've got something I really wanna say, but you can't say it to anyone else! Especially the boys! Promise?» She nodded looking at me.

«Okay... Thomas and I ... eh.. kissed» I said smiling.

«What! You did?» She said with a huge smile.

«Yeh well, it was more him at first...»

«Thomas kissed you! Your all-time favourite celebrity crush, omg Y/N!» she said like a teenage girl.

«Yeh yeh keep it down, we both agreed to not tell anyone, but I tell you all about it later» I said giving her a smile and a wink. Then I started the motor and we were on our way over to the Island.