28. «Wanna take a ride?»

The alarm clock went off and I slowly opened my eyes, disoriented and confused the memories of yesterday's event came to my mind. I stood up and went to the bathroom doing my morning routines. Walking down to the kitchen, I looked over at the chair. Yes. She was still sitting there. Sleeping. I made myself some breakfast and lunch before I walked slowly and quite over to her.

«Mom?» I said, touching her shoulder lightly. Slowly she opened her eyes. Not too much, just so she could see me.

«I'm going to school now» I said. She made a noise as *okay* and closed her eyes again. A tiny quite laugh came to me as I walked away from my mom. As so a deep, tired, sad and dark feeling rose in my stomach. I closed the door behind me and locked it with my key. On my way to school, all I could think of was him, and him, and him... Thomas of course, and Dylan, and ... him. Why? Just why? Why was he here? He could go to hell for all I cared. He left us! We didn't leave! And now, after 10 years? He comes back? HE wants to come back. A voice calling my name ripped me out of my thoughts, and I realised where I was. I was standing in front of my locker looking into it with Dylan beside me.

«Hey! What happened?!»

«Nothing»

«Come on Y/N!»

«Nothing Dyl, forget it!» I said slamming my locker, walking towards my classroom. The day went by in a blur. My mind was elsewhere, not here, not with him, not anywhere. Even tho, I could feel Dylan's worried looks through the blur, through the fog that was between us. Between him and me. Him and my mind. As the day was over I walked straight home, leaving Dylan to walk home alone. I knew before I opened the door what was happening on the other side. I stood closely against the door, for a second l held my hand over the door handle. I stood still, as still as I could, and as I gently laid my hand down at the door handle I heard a car stop behind me. Turning around slowly I already had a feeling who it was.

«Wanna take a ride?» 

------------------------

Do you know who the grey-haired man is? Well, keep reading any shall know ;)

Sorry, it was a little bit short, but hope you like it <3

Luv, luv, luv <3 <3 <3