31. No didn't think so!

Weeks went by and I hadn't talked, or contacted any of my friends, talked a little to Dylan and texted and called Thomas a few times. *He* had been here almost every day. He and mom had talked and discussed everything. But I couldn't take it anymore I needed to get out of the house, so I stepped out of my zone that I had been in for the last weeks. I called Dylan and asked him if it was alright if I could come to the set and watch them act/film, he was actually really happy that I wanted to come. I took my bike down to the set and met two security guard.

«Hey!» I said.

«Eh I'm going to the Maze Runner set?» I said as they didn't answer, they just looked at me.

«Well then» I said and started to walk past them but they stopped me.

«Hey, I'm going to meet Dylan!»

«Yeh sure» one of the guards said.

«Ah let go of me, I'll call him!» I said and they let go of me almost laughing. They didn't believe me! I turned away and called Dylan.

«Come on, come on Dyl. Pick up» I whispered to myself as I wandered around there. I tried to call so many times, I even tried Thomas.

«Come on kid, you got nothing here to do» one of the guards said and I turned around and looked at them.

«Excuse me, but do you know Dylan O'Brian?» I asked and he nodded.

«Well, I don't think so! Have you known him since you were little? No, didn't think so! Do you know that he peed in his sleeping bag at our school trip in 4th grade? No didn't think so! Do you know who helped him cover it up? Definitely not you, because it was me! and....»

«Y/N?!» Someone said, a to familiar British voice. I heard running footsteps towards us.

«Thomas!» I said and ran to him with the guards after me. I ran straight into his arms and he lifted me up and swung me around. It had been so long since our car trip. The guards stopped and looked at us.

«It's fine, it's fine she is Dylan's best friend» He said to the guards and I saw that they almost got embarrassed. I smiled and took Thomas hand and we walked towards the set together. God, I missed him!

-------------------

You can be angry you know ;)

Hope you like this part <3 

More is definitely on the way!

Luv yah all so so much<3 <3