21. Dinner!

Some of the boys and Kaya wanted to take a shower after being in the salt sea water. I didn't care, we were, after all, going home tomorrow. Me and Thomas began setting the table as the others got change and ready. I looked over at Thomas as he laid down knives and forks, his hair were still salty from the water, he hadn't showered either. I smiled to my self as I reached up to the glasses on the top shelf. Ah damn it, I am too short. Then I felt the warm presence of someone behind me, and I saw a hand reach out next to mine. Both of our arms went down and I turned around, and the only person I saw were, of course, Thomas smiling at me. We were so close but nothing happened, we just smiled. He then hinted with the glass.

«I can take them down for you» He said and I nodded letting him take over. Instead, I found plates. Will and Dexter came into the kitchen, they started on the dinner, and as they mad the dinner me and Thomas went outside to the bonfire place. I found seat cushion for the benches, pillows and blankets. Thomas helped me put everything in place. As I lit the fire I sent Thomas to found the things we needed to making s'moors. He came back with everything on the tray I had used the day before, he sat it down on the little table and looked at the fire.

«Dinner!» Dexter yelled and we walked in sitting down on our usual seats. The dinner were lovely. I am so thankful for the friends I've got. After the dinner, it was me, Dylan and Dexter, who cleaned off.

«Thanks, boys, just go out to the others, I just got one little thing to fix» I said to Dylan and Dexter. They nodded and Dexter walked out to the others.

«Well, how's it going?» Dylan asked after Dexter left. I looked questionable at him.

«Well good»

«Yeh, a little bit better than good, eh» He said a little teasingly, and I then understood what he was thinking about.

«Ahhh Dyl, please don't»

«What happened in the cave» He said looking teasingly at me. I smiled and just shrugged my shoulders, giving him a teasing look.

«Mhm» He said with a questingly look on his face as he walked towards the porch doors. I walked towards one of the kitchen cabinets and took out two bottles. Mom had said we could take them if we didn't drink them she had said that she were going to throw them away anyway. I walked out to the others with a bottle in each hand. I lifted them up and everyone cheered.

«It's some sort of champagne, I don't know, mom said we could take it» I sat them down and looked for a place to sit. The only one left was of course beside Thomas. I looked over at Dylan and he gave me teasingly smile, this was his work. Ahhh fine! I sat down next to Thomas and tried to relax. I liked him, yes, and everything was fine when we were alone but when everyone else was present, I couldn't relax and I didn't know why!

 I liked him, yes, and everything was fine when we were alone but when everyone else was present, I couldn't relax and I didn't know why!