27. What the heck is he doing here!

A tall, grey-haired, well-built man stood in front of me. Those cold blue eyes that I remembered so well but hated to see again, stared sadly and happily at me. I could not believe it, he was here, after how long? Yeh, sure I have seen him some times at family parties. And yes I get birthday presents from him, but never personally like face to face. Here, here he stood on our doorstep, and for what? Does he want to come back? No. Never, I ain't allowing it. And mom, she wouldn't, no, no never. She wouldn't take him back.

«Y/N? Who was...it...? Mark? Wha...What are you...eh» I heard my mom stutter from behind me.

«Penny» He said and walked right past me and to my mom with his hands opened. She backed away a little as he came closer.

«No Mark» she looked down.

«But Penny»

«No» She said.

«Get out of my house» She said as she lifted her head and looked at him. He nodded and slowly walked towards the door. As he was out he turned around and looked at me. I looked at him with a stone face and smashed the door closed. I turned around and looked at my mom, a single tear came rolling down her face.

«What the heck is he doing here!» I said as I looked at my mom, she just shook her head. She walked into the living room with a blank face and sank down in her chair. Suddenly I felt my phone ring in my pocket, slowly I reached in and grabbed it. Dylan, ah! No, I can't talk to him now. I stopped the call and saw all of his texts.

«Hey! What happened?»

«Something wrong?»

«Y/N»

«What's up!?»

«Dude! I'm getting worried here» He's a good friend I just can't deal with this right now, 5 texts and 7 missed calls. I went back up to my room and closed the door. In the drawer I found Thomas hoodie again, I looked at it before I laid down on my bed hugging the hoodie. Slowly falling asleep to my soft sobbing, as I wished he was here. 

--------------------

Happy Birthday, Thomas!! <3

I hope you liked this part<3 

Moooore is on the way!

While waiting, happy 17 of May to me and my country Norway<3 

Luv yah <3