29. «Come on Love, I have eyes»

The wind rushed through my hair and the smell of fresh air and salty sea water hit my nose. I looked at him. This was actually what I needed. Did he know? Had Dylan told him? That something was going on. Well, anyway this was just what I needed. Him. Just him being here, that was all I needed. I stretched my arms up and laid back with the wind. We drove up a mountainside and as we were on the top he stopped. A beautiful view showed itself as I stepped out of the car. I walked in front of the car and saw the whole town.

«What's wrong love?» I heard him say and my heart dropped when my thoughts of what was going on came back. I turned slowly around to face him. He was leaning against the front of his red car.

«Nothing» I said walking towards him.

«Come on Love, I have eyes» He said looking at me crossing his arms. I walked close to him and held around the edge of his unzipped jacket. I looked into his chest.

«Nothing, to worry about now» I told him as I looked up into his eyes.

«Well, anything I can do for you until then?» He said and I smiled.

«Just be here» I said and dragged him down into a soft, passionate kiss. I could feel his arms slowly sliding around me, as we kissed. He, he was all I needed right now. We pulled apart and he smiled lovingly at me. He leaned in for more, and then he lifted me up and I swung my legs around him. He gently sat me down on the car as we continued to kiss. After a long time of passionately kissing, we laid in each other's arms on top of the front of the car.

«We should get going» I said as I looked up at him.

«Yeh» he said and quickly kissed me before he sat up. He slid down and helped me as I came sliding down.

«Y/N?»

«Yeh?»

«You don't have to answer, but. Where is your dad?» My heart stopped as he asked.

«Well, he left us 10 years ago.»

«I'm sorry»

«No, I hope I never see him again» I said as I clenched my fist and looked away from him. He noticed because he took my hand and lifted my head towards him. He kissed me lightly, still passionate. I Looked at him with a smile as he pulled away from me.

«Lets go»

----------------------

Luv Yah <3