9. It's Over

I could feel his chest going up and down from breathing. And then I suddenly realized that this boy had a shirt on but it wasn't buttoned.

«Are you alright?» a British voice said. OMG NO! I pushed myself away from him but I didn't get too far he held my shoulders so I couldn't run. I looked up into his eyes and nodded.

«God» He said with relief. Then I heard someone laughing teasingly. I was just about to get out of his grip and run after them again.

«Your Dylan's friend, right?» He said and I nodded. Nothing came out of me, not a single word. There my lifelong crush stood holding my shoulder, seconds earlier my face was buried in his bare chest. I could feel my face turn bright red and my heart stop.

«Lets take him together» Thomas said sliding one of his hands down to mine. We were holding hands! I Y/N was holding hands with Thomas! I nodded and he smiled turning towards Dylan and the others not letting go of my hand. We ran after Dylan together, we got him up in a corner and then it was over for him. Thomas let go of my hand and I could feel how my hand got cold.

«Aww look at you two» Dylan said teasingly. Thomas looked confused at him and I gave him a stern look that told him to shut up. Dylan raised his hands in surrender and we backed off.

«Well, Dylan you haven't introduced us to your friend» Will said and looked at me.

«Eh yeh this is Y/N» He said and smiled. I looked over the boys and smiled and waved a little wave.

«I'm Dexter plying Frypan» One of the boys said way to happy, and a huge smile. I took his hand and shook it.

«Hey, nice to meet you» I said and I couldn't else but smile, he spread so much joy

«Will» another boy said waiving to let me know who he was. I smiled an looked over at Dylan again.

«Yeh he plays Gally» He said and nodded towards Will, or that was what I thought

«Yeh he plays Gally» He said and nodded towards Will, or that was what I thought. I glanced over to Will and on the way, I could see that Thomas was staring at me from behind the other boys, I looked down and smiled. 

------------

------------

What do you think of that I have gifs in the text? 

Should I keep it up or should I stop with the gifs and pictures?

Lav yah<3