32. Reunion

«You okay?» He asked as we walked closer and closer to the set doors. I looked at him an nodded.

«Have you talked about it to Dylan?» Ha asked while stopping for a moment. I let go of his hand and shook my head. He looked sadly at me before he dragged me into a hug. I looked up at him and we gave each other a small quick kiss before we went inside. I looked around and recognised the set. The set where I and Thomas first met. We walked passed his door and I couldn't help but let out a little laugh. I looked back at Thomas who had a huge smile in his face, thinking of the same as me. We walked into a small room with lots of couches, a table, a fridge and everybody!

«Y/N»

«Long time»

«Good to see you!» I heard as we stepped into the small open room. I saw Kaya, Dexter, Will, some other guys and Dylan.

«The security guards wouldn't let her in» Thomas said with a smile on his face.

«Ahhh I see so the knight in shining armour came and saved the lady» Will said with a smirk on his face, everyone started to laugh and I could feel my face turn bright red.

«Dylan! Did you pee in your sleeping bag on a school trip?» Thomas asked taking a sip of water.

«Wha!! Y/N!» Dylan said shocked, looking over at me. Shit, I wasn't supposed to say that.

«I may have mentioned it to the guards......when they didn't let me in..» I said looking down pretending to feel guilty.

«Omg, that is hilarious» a guy next to Dexter said, and I could see that the res couldn't hold there laughs in anymore. Everybody but Dylan laughed till they cried.

«Okay everyone, get ready!» a man came and said, everyone stood up and went out. I didn't know what to do, but as I felt a hand slip into mine I knew who to follow.