19. I..I was scared that you .. you had..

Me and the boys started to set the table for some breakfast. Kaya came out and started to help us. Thomas made some egg and bacon. I cut up bread, Will found different toppings in the refrigerator, Kaya found plates, knives, glasses etc. Dylan went to wake up Dexter, and when everything was done both of them came and sat down. Everyone sat on the same places as yesterday, what means I sat over Thomas. The breakfast went fine and this time the boys said that they could clean up since me and Kaya did it yesterday. Since the clock almost were 12.30 we decided to go down to the dock to have some fun there. Me and Kaya were finished changing first and we stood only in our swimwear and towels waiting for the boys by the door.

«Last one is a rotten egg» Dylan yelled running out of his and Thomas bedroom with Thomas right behind him. Me and Kaya turned around faster than lightning and ran down the stone stairs. I heard Will and Dexter coming close behind. I ran over the little bridge and on to the pair. I throw my towel away and jumped in head first. When me and Dylan were kids we found a little cave just big enough for our heads, a little air bubble where we could breathe. I swam right to it after I had jumped in.

¨The others stopped at the pair edge looking down in the water after me, Dylan was the only one who knew where I was.

«How long has she been under» Thomas asked with a little panic in his voice.

«I don't know» Kaya said looking worried at the other. Dylan tried to hide his smile for the others when suddenly Thomas dived in. He looked around after me and when he so my legs he swam as fast as he could towards me. ¨

The person I least expected came up right in front of me gasping for breath. I so him right in the eyes, panic and worried shown in his eyes.

«Hey hey» I said to him, taking his head in my hands making him calm down. He looked me straight in the eyes and suddenly kissed me passionately while holding my cheeks. When we pulled apart we supported our foreheads against each other, smiling and I got that warm feeling in my stomach again.  I started to laugh a little and we looked up at each other.

«Is there something you're not telling me» I said with a smirk on my face. He looked at me with a smile shaking his head in relief.

«I..I was scared that you .. you had» he said looking down.

«Drowned?» I asked him, lifting his head smiling. He nodded and looked around the little cave.

«This place is amazing»

«Yeh me and Dylan found it many years ago» I said smiling.

«So he knew ?»

«Yeh, most likely yes.»

«Well let's go back» he said and I nodded. We took a deep breath and dived in. I swam first, leading the way. When I came up to the surface I saw all the others still standing on the pair, not long after Thomas appeared close to me.

«Thank goodness your okay» Kaya said when she saw me appear.

«Of course, why shouldn't I ?»I asked looking up at them with a secretive smile. Me and Dylan shared a secretive look before I suddenly felt something or someone tickle me.