1. Realization

Baekhyun groaned as the harsh sunlight hit his face. He tried to sit up but intense pain spiraled through his head and his lower body . Feeling annoyed he laid back down but jumped back up ignoring the shooting pain in his body as his brain started working and the unfamiliarity of the white ceiling hit him. With a racing heart, he glanced beside him. His eyes widened when he saw a naked man snuggling in the blankets. Removing the blanket with shaky hands, his eyes caught the most horrible sight he had ever seen. Purple and blue marks covered his entire body.  There were several scratches on his legs and abdomen. The blood was now dried and sat on top of his wounds like clots. So many thoughts popped up in his mind. Baekhyun was gay and never discriminated, I mean how could he? but he was never touched by someone other than his step father who always took his frustrations out on baekhyun by beating him. Baekhyun could never say anything to him cuz he knew if he would say something he would have to leave the house which he obviously couldn't do because he had nowhere to go and he didn't wanna give all the money his mom left for his schooling to his stepdad who will most likely snatch it off him saying he doesn't need it if he doesn't stay in his house. Baekhyun knew too well. He knew his dad wasn't a nice type of guy. He often beat the heck out of Baek Hyun and sometimes even raped him just for the hell of it. He got out of the bed pushing his thoughts away and tried to recall what happened last night.

**************

Last night:

Baekhyun was sitting in the cafeteria with Luhan, his Best Friend since elementary school. They were now in college and Luhan had successfully managed to convince Baekhyun to go to the party his classmates invited him to. Being Byun Baekhyun, he obviously refused the offer at first but had decided to go after thinking about it.

                 "You're 20 Years old for God's sake, You need to experience different stuff", Luhan said.

Baekhyun wanted to turn down his friends offer at first solely because he wasn't good with crowds and often liked to stay alone. He never really liked people. Luhan was an exception of course. In his mind, People were his enemies who could strike at baekhyun at any moment... 

"I'm just gonna Go to the library Lu. You know I'm not Good at this stuff." Baekhyun stated.

"Oh c'mon baek It'll be fine.I promise It'll be fun" said Luhan

"But~"

"No buts. We're going and that's final" said Luhan and dragged baekhyun to the mall so that he could upgrade Baekhyun's appearance. Baekhyun was never fond of these things and Luhan knew it but he wanted his friend to experience his youth and just have fun instead of worrying about his family and his studies etc..

It was 8:00 pm and Luhan and baekhyun were finally ready to go. Luhan had a great sense of fashion and he made sure Baek looked sexy. He made baekhyun wear blue skinny jeans with a white shirt that was tucked in and Bluejacket on top. He even took baek to a hairdresser and styled his hair. Then he took him to One of his friends Yoona who was a makeup artist and told her to do something about Baek and fucking hell she made him look like an Idol. Baek had eyeliner and Lipstick on.

"Sexy" Luhan exclaimed. to which in response baek just ignored him.

Now that they were done they got a taxi and reached the club. As soon as they entered, Baek Hyun smelt the heavy stench of alcohol. He felt uncomfortable already," Luhan I-I d-don't l-like t-this"

"O c'mon baek loosen up sweat heart it's gonna be alright," Luhan said eyeing a boy with broad shoulders who was sitting near the counter drinking. Knowing what Luhan meant baekhyun moved to the side where there were fewer people and sat down staring at all the people dancing to the loud music. Baekhyun sighed while holding the glass of orange juice he picked up from the table when someone sat in front of him. He looked up and saw a handsome man who looked at baekhyun and smiled. 

"Is it your first time here darling?" He asked.

Baekhyun Nodded awkwardly.

"Mmm You're really pretty" he complimented.

"T-t-thank Y-you" baekhyun said nervously.

"Why don't you try this? Instead of having orange juice" the man chuckled passing baekhyun a glass of alcohol.

Baekhyun felt embarrassed but took the glass out of courtesy. He looked around trying to find Luhan as he did not want to drink alcohol cuz he knew once he got drunk, he won't remember anything. It had happened to him before. Baekhyun went to Luhan's friends' birthday party and drank a shot of alcohol by "accident" and Luhan had to drag him out of there because of the mess he made.

"Are u underage?" the man asked which baekhyun found was rude of him but decided to answer anyway.

"N-no I-m 20," said baekhyun and drank the "drink" the man gave in one gulp. He slammed the glass on the table and looked up at the man with the look that said: "see that?"

The man laughed slightly amused," What's your name Big guy?" he said

"B-baek-h-hyun" said baekhyun with a hiccup, noticing that the alcohol was taking effect already.

"haha I'm Kai Nice t-" he said when he was interrupted by someone calling his name..

"Kai", said the other man looking at Kai and baekhyun who looked like he had 10 shots of vodka.

Baekhyun looked at him and blinked. His vision was blurry but he tried to focus. 

"Chaneyol this is baekhyun and baekhyun this is Chaneyol"  he introduced.

"Hi," said chanyeol with a stern voice.

"H-hi" baekhyun replied stuttering.. He always stuttered when he was nervous or more like when he wasn't talking to Luhan.

"I-i s-should  g-go" said baekhyun getting up realizing that he'll collapse any minute. He tried to look for Luhan but stumbled and fell. The last thing he remembered was him falling on something soft.

How is it? I'm really really sorry if I made any mistakes in it... Would like to deeply apologize... 

Please support my story...I will keep writing..and do my best...

I hope I can update it soon.

Thanks....