Chapter 14 ^-^

Baekhyun came home and started making dinner instantly.

Chanyeol was still not back yet. Baekhyun knew he must be with kyungsoo but he tried to shrug it off and carry on with making dinner. He was dead tired and could hardly stand but the thought of chanyeol coming back home and shouting at him made him shiver.

Baekhyun was starting to develop feelings for chanyeol which was not a good idea as chanyeol was completely uninterested in him. Infact, the smaller thought that he found pleasure in tormenting him. 

Pushing all his thoughts to the back of his head, baekhyun started to serve the dinner on the table after cooking it. Just as he was about to sit down and dig in, he heard the front door open. He got up and turned around to see chanyeol with messy hair and disheveled clothing.

He was drunk and his whole body reeked of sex. Baekhyun cringed at the scene and bowed to say hello.

"T-the d-dinner's r-ready" Baekhyun stated as he moved away from the table almost robotically so chanyeol can sit and eat in peace. 

Chanyeol stopped in his tracks and looked at the table and then glanced at baekhyun. 

"I don't wanna eat food made by a whore. I ate with my angel" completely ignoring baekhyun's appearance chanyeol went up the stairs stumbling in the process. He himself didn't know why he said that. Probably because he saw baekhyun eating with xiumin and a fire just started in his heart.

Baekhyun felt a pang of hurt in his heart as the kiss flashed infront of baekhyun's eyes.

Tears rolled down his bruised cheek uncontrollably as he slumped on the floor. 

Then it hit baekhyun, Chanyeol will never love a loser like hm.

He loves kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo is perfect while baekhyun is just a hoe and a whore.

He will always be abused. 

Baekhyun doesn't deserve love.

He deserves hurtful treatment.

Because baekhyun is a Good for nothing fucking slut.

He will serve chanyeol forever.

Chanyeol saved him.

Its his duty.

Baekhyun sobbed as the voice in his brain slowly took over him.

Next day:

Baekhyun had gone upstairs to his bedroom and cried himself to sleep. 

So many events had happened in one day and it took a toll on baekhyun. 

He got up and went to the bathroom. He looked at the mirror and heard the voice again.

Can you see how fucking ugly u are?

please

Look at yourself, no one would love you, even if u pay them.

no stop

You don't deserve shit.

"Stop it" baekhyun screamed as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"S-stop" He was sobbing now.

After crying for about 15 minutes, baekhyun took a shower and got ready before coming downstairs. His bruise was still there but the ache in his body was pretty much gone.

He had'nt eaten anything since yesterday. The last time being when he ate with xiumin hyung.

(A.N: I don't know many korean dishes so i searched on google. pls don't judge me)