Not an update :'(

Hello kiyos! 

                            First of all, *clears throat* I AM REALLY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG. *breathes heavily* And as you can see from the title, this isn't an update as well. I apologize for making you guys wait so much.

Honestly, i understand and I think about this everyday before i go to sleep that most of you guys have been anticipating the next chapter and well, I haven't been able to update yet. And trust me I feel BAD. Really bad. Almost like a witch oof.

I will be going on a mini hiatus from now on till...the end of january. I'm sorry.

BUT *smiles like a dummy* I WILL BE UPDATING ALL THE CHAPTERS ALL AT ONCE, SO THE STORY WILL BASICALLY END AT THE END OF JAN uwu

It will probably have 5 more chapters and then BOOM!! 

But please bear with me!! I am really sorry for being mean to all of you. I just need some time. I hope you guys understand! but... Please do anticipate the next chapter as It'll be a good one uwu <3 (also deep in my heart, i still wanna be mean to baekkie lol)

Also..... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30K honestly I DONT DESERVE ALL THIS omg you guys are so nice and so sweet THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for reading, comenting and voting.

Also everyone who sent me private messages, THANK YOU GUYS TOO they realllly make me happy so so happy honestly i might just cry :'( *sniffles*

I LOVE YOU ALL. I REALLY DO APPRECIATE ALL OF YOU PRETTY SOULS READING MY TRASH STORY *tear drops* 

THANK YOU *wipes tears* I'LL MAKE YOU GUYS DOUBLE HAPPY. WATCH!!

Until next time!

#Kiyos