Chapter 18 ^_^

Baekhyun stretched his limbs as he rolled on the couch, now lying on his tummy. He let out a loud moan and sighed at the end. His mind was blank. He looked around and slowly and gradually, yesterday's events came rushing in his mind desperate to say hello. 

He scrunched his face in disbelief. Yes. It had happened. He was now Park Baekhyun, the legal husband of Park Chanyeol, CEO of Park co.

He got up and looked around to see if he could find any traces of chanyeol but soon hung his head low as he realized chanyeol hadn't come home last night. 

So he was now alone, he thought as he made his way to the bathroom. Well, to be honest, he was always alone. His mother did the honours of being the first person in making him feel lonely. No relatives except an abusive father, one friend who he was now out of touch with because of his busy schedule. In his black and white life, chanyeol was the only rainbow who appeared like a savior and took him to the skies but soon threw him straight back to earth making him realize how unworthy he was.

Baekhyun turned the shower on and closed his eyes as he let the cold water hit his pale skin, giving him goosebumps. The water was ice cold as it was winter but that wasn't going to faze him right now. He needed a cold shower to rearrange his thoughts.

'So let me try and make sense of what's going on' Baekhyun thought as the recent events were too fast and almost seemed like a dream to him.

'I am married to park chanyeol' 'He hates me' He's got a boyfriend' 'He threatened me, that he will kill me if the word gets out' 

So basically, I'm screwed. He thought as he wrapped a towel around his waist after showering.

'But at least I can live here for now. I mean not everyone gets an opportunity to live in Park Chanyeol's house. Plus he's not all that bad. So what if he doesn't love me? I don't deserve a gem like him anyway. But I would still like him to be at least a tiny bit nicer to me. I am a human just like him. But no worries, it's okay. He's done so much for me already. If I think about it, I am indeed in debt to him.' 

Baekhyun put on a white dress shirt and black pants as he contemplated his thoughts. He looked in the mirror and his face scrunched up in dislike. He turned his head away quickly, not wanting to look at his ugly self.

Breakfast was always something he really liked. He still remembered the old days when his mom would wake him up from his comfy bed with Superman duvet's and then make a mouth-watering breakfast for him. He was not fond of vegetables and his mom would make sure he had his fair share of vegetables, which according to her, were super healthy. He smiled as he thought of how he would secretly and slyly put his veggies in his father's plate who will smile at him kindly and quickly gobble them up, knowing that his wife won't be very pleased. 

Well, that was all in the past now. Now his father was married to violence and that kind smile never reached his lips after his wife's death. Baekhyun sighed as tears filled his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. He shouldn't cry early in the morning. 

He decided to just eat cereal since he was kinda getting late for work. After finishing his bowl of cereal, he rushed out of the house and made his way to the bus stop.

Soon, he was in the office and sitting at his desk when as usual, his hyung came to him. 

"Baekhyun-ah, Are you okay? You look a bit pale."

"I'm alright hyung, just sleep deprived." he smiled sweetly as he replied.

"Oh- Don't stay up so late baekhyun-ah, you're going to get ill."

"I'll be fine hyung, don't worry. Let's talk during lunch otherwise, we'll get in trouble.",baekhyun tried to shrug xiumin off mainly because he didn't want to get noticed by daehyun again and he was thankful because his hyung went to his desk after making a promise with him that he'll have his lunch with him.