Chapter 17 ^-^

Chanyeol's Pov:

Chanyeol stopped in front of kyungsoo's apartment. He parked the car and put his head down, on the steering wheel as he let out a huge sigh of frustration. There were too many thoughts roaming around in his mind, making his face red from anger every so often. How will he explain this to kyungsoo? Will kyungsoo leave him? He can't have that. 

Seeing the love of his life walking away from him, was too cruel. Even the thought of it made chanyeol shiver. He loved kyungsoo too much. He had given him his all, to which kyungsoo had done the same if not more.

Chanyeol sighed once more as he got out of the car, locking it in the process. With slow steps, he walked to the lift and pressed the 4th floor on it. As he was trying to figure out how he will approach kyungsoo, an idea came to his mind. "Yes this was it", he thought as he smiled. 

He had concluded that he won't tell kyungsoo about the marriage. This way, kyungsoo won't be sad and won't leave him either. He will make sure nobody knows about his marriage. This was going to be a secret forever. He can't embarrass himself in front of people and the love of his life. He was sure they'll make fun of him. Especially kai. 

He got out as he heard a "ting" and the door of the elevator opened. He stormed towards kyungsoo's room. The weight of the marriage finally lifted off of his chest. He was living with baekhyun anyway, there won't be that much of a difference when he gets married. He thought once again as knocked on kyungsoo's door and engulfed him in a bear hug as soon as he opened it. 

I'll give my sugar all the love he deserves today. (A/N: If you know what i mean. AHEM AHEM)

**********************

Baekhyun's Pov:

After cleaning up, baekhyun was sitting on the side of his bed, thinking of what happened just a moment ago. No matter (see the video above)how hard he tried, he just couldn't get his head around it.

Him marrying chanyeol?

Him? Who chanyeol detests?

Him? who is a slut in chanyeol's eyes?

Him? who gets beaten up by his manager?

Him? who is the ugliest being that exists?

Negative thoughts started to overtake his mind. Even though baekhyun was the purest of all. Never doing anything inappropriate. Hell, he had hardly been to any parties. Even at the age of 20.

What will I do now? 

Will I have to spend the rest of my life in this hellhole? 

Baekhyun thought as he got up and started pacing around, biting his nails. Will he ever love me? Will I have to live with him cursing at me every sec for the rest of my life? After a bit, baekhyun stopped and his hands fell to his sides. 

There was one answer to all of his questions. YES. He would have to live with chanyeol in, knowing that chanyeol loves someone else. Why? because he was too kind to not pay him back. Afterall, chanyeol had saved him from his awful dad. Helped him by providing him with comfort. Even going as far as to buy him a phone. 

If baekhyun follows chanyeol's every order, maybe it'll be easier. If he keeps his mouth shut and always smile, maybe chanyeol will be a lot softer. 

Baekhyun sighed as he pushed the thoughts at the back of his mind. There was no point in thinking about it. He was getting married tomorrow, and that was it.

He sighed once again and flopped on his bed, drifting into dreamland.

**********************

Next Day: