Chapter 10 ^-^

Today was the day. Baekhyun had woken up at 5 in the morning. The sun was rising slowly. 

He smiled while stretching his body. He was beyond excited. He would be working with Chanyeol from today, which also meant he'd be able to see him for most of the day. 

Baekhyun jumped off the bed and proceeded towards the bathroom. He was gonna doll himself up today. It's his first day at work, he should make a good impression. Baekhyun thought while putting some liner on after taking a shower.

He went towards his cupboard and took out some skinny jeans and a shiny blue shirt.(a/N: sorry abt my lame description) He put his clothes on and admired himself as he stood in front of the mirror.

(a/N: sorry abt my lame description) He put his clothes on and admired himself as he stood in front of the mirror

(Baekhyun's outfit)

There was no doubt that he was looking Hot as a chili today. (a/n: lol don't mind me, Im, just stanning baek :p) The skinny jeans making his booty look fine and fab. 

He did a twirl and smiled in front of the mirror completely satisfied.

After getting ready Baekhyun went downstairs to cook breakfast for chanyeol and himself.

Chanyeol had come home late last night when baekhyun was sleeping soundly. Baekhyun frowned at the thought that he couldn't welcome chanyeol home yesterday.

Chanyeol was mean to baekhyun and it didn't go unnoticed by baekhyun. To be honest, baekhyun was scared of chanyeol. His voice, his figure, his personality, his brown orbs that stared directly into his soul...everything, everything scared him. But he still wanted to please chanyeol.

He wanted chanyeol to look at him and smile for once.

He had started having these mushy feelings in his heart ever since chanyeol bought him a phone. He knew it was wrong and that it would hurt him badly but he couldn't just change it. He couldn't change his feelings. They were Honest and Pure. The fact that chanyeol was his first love was a cherry on top. 

Baekhyun had never felt like this with anyone before. But then again, he never really socialized with anyone. He always thought his one and only friend Lu was all that he needed.

But today everything will change and he'll make new friends at his workplace...Baekhyun thought as he started to make breakfast.

Chanyeol's Pov: 

Chanyeol woke up when his Alarm clock made a loud noise resulting in him waking up. He tapped his hand on the table in an attempt to 'shut it up' but failed. So he got up groaning and threw the alarm clock across the bed. 

"Ugh Mother F**king clock" chanyeol growled as he got up and headed towards the bathroom.

He took a warm shower and got ready. In 15 minutes he was downstairs at the table eating baekhyun's breakfast. Baekhyun was sitting on the other side of the table.

It was pin-drop silence before chanyeol decided to break it. "You will go to work on your own. Don't expect me to drop you off and pick you up. And don't u dare think that you can abandon your duties as my housekeeper if you start working. I expect you to do the same work as before at home too. Don't make me repeat myself" Chanyeol said as he finished his breakfast and glanced at baekhyun who was now looking at him.

"Y-yes s-sir," baekhyun said as he got up and bowed.

"Tskk.." Chanyeol didn't know why he was getting annoyed. Probably because of how baekhyun was dressed but he would never admit it. He had been looking at baekhyun since he came downstairs. He looked different today. REALLY different. 

He gritted his teeth and walked towards the front door, sat in his car and drove off.

**********************

Baekhyun was sitting there in a trance when he looked at the clock on the front wall.

"aaaaahhhhhhh" He panicked as he looked at the time. It was 8 O'clock. He got up hurriedly and put all the dishes away.

He had researched on chanyeol's company yesterday before heading to bed.

 Park Co. 

It was a company that made different gadgets. It was a high tech company in Korea. Almost everyone knew about it. Baekhyun had learnt the bus route by heart so he wouldn't face any difficulties.

Baekhyun sat on the bus and started to think about what his co-workers would be like. He might just make some new friends and then he could introduce them to Luhan, his best friend. 

Baekhyun was nervous. It was his first time working but thinking about chanyeol calmed him down a bit. 

Baekhyun was always an optimistic person, so he had high hopes. But what he didn't know was that his hopes would soon be crushed brutally by his goody two shoes Boss Park Chanyeol.

Baekhyun got off the bus and walked towards Park co. He took a deep breath as his destination became more and more close.

Heya Kiyos <3

 I'm really happy that i got 373 views... I never imagined my story's views would go over 100...Thank You soo much for all the love.. I will keep writing and work hard to give u the best results possible. Furthermore, My story was ranked and im soooo happy that im screaming with joy 

#81 in chansoo

#69 in chansoo

Thank you soo much for all the support...  

I feel like I've been too serious so just to ease the atmosphere a bit... I will bless all my readers with a joke :p 

I just stepped on a cornflake. Now I'm officially a Cereal Killer. haha lol

Alright then Until next time.

Stay safe and be Happy.

#Kiyos