Chapter 4

Chanyeol had woken up when sunlight shone brightly on his face. He rolled on his bed annoyed. When he got up, he felt severe pain in his head. Holding his head,his eyes went to the floor where he saw two feet. He looked up curiously and saw baekhyun standing by the bed with a glass of water and some tablets in his hands. 

"Good Morning Mr. P-park" said baekhyun while giving chanyeol some tablets and a glass of  water. He knew chanyeol would probably have a hangover, considering his condition the night before, so he had prepared some apirin thinking it might relieve his headache.

"Morning" Chanyeol had realized Baekhyun's formal tone of speech but decided to ignore it. He took the glass of water and gulped down the tablets. 

Baekhyun had decided to be formal with chanyeol as he was his "boss" now. Baekhyun had accepted reality rather easily. Chanyeol thought the midget would protest a bit but to his surprise baekhyun was kinda easy going. 

Chanyeol looked at the time, it was 8 o'clock. The fact that baekhyun had woken him up early in the morning by moving the curtains and letting the bright sunlight enter his room made chanyeol frown. He looked at the small petite male in front of him. Baekhyun was standing with his eyes down and was moving his fingers nervously.

"Y-your b-breakfast's ready M-mr. Park" said baekhyun before leaving the room and closing the door behind him.

"Tsk.." Chanyeol got up after rolling his eyes and went to take a shower so he could eat the breakfast baekhyun made. Baekhyun was chanyeol's mom's friend's son. After baekhyun's mom's death chanyeol often went to check up on him. He would often send gifts to baekhyun but would never mention his name, instead he would write anonymous. 

Even though it was hard for chanyeol to admit but he knew deep down that he liked the little midget. He always had. He always looked at him from far away thinking that if he got close, his rough love might break baekhyun but he changed his opinion after he was told about baekhyun's father's abuse towards his son by his partner Kai. He thought his rough love might be a lot better than Baekhyun's father's abuse. Hence, he decided to lie to baekhyun that his dad sold him otherwise baekhyun wouldn't have come with him. 

The truth was chanyeol had just taken baekhyun away and brought him to his house knowing that his dad won't give a shit about baekhyun. He had also lied to kai, and he did feel bad about it, but he couldn't risk baekhyun knowing about his little lie.

After showering and changing into sweatpants and a hoodie chanyeol went downstairs and saw his food laid out on the table. It was Cheese and herb quiche and orange juice. Chanyeol was amazed by baekhyun's cooking skills. Just as he was about to dig in, he noticed that baekhyun wasn't there. He looked around and saw him dusting the living room. Chanyeol wanted to invite baekhyn to eat but didn't, thinking baekhyun might find it surprising. 

After eating he went upstairs to get ready to go to his office. When he came down he saw baekhyun washing the dishes in the kitchen.

"I'm going to the office" was the only thing he said before storming out of the house to which in reply baekhyun mumbeled a little "Y-yes S-sir" which was so faint that chanyeol hardly heard it.

Sorry about the short chapter. I know the story just took a big turn but i've got something in mind for it so stay tuned.. 

i would gladly welcome if u have any suggestions on what you wanna read in the next chapter. 

Thank you for reading.. 

#Kiyos