Chapter 22 ^-^

The Next Morning~

Chanyeol had gotten up and gone straight to work ignoring baekhyun and his pounding headache. 

He for a fact knew that he had raped baekhyun but he couldn't care less. All he could think was "He deserved it". But the sight that he had woken up to had been engraved in his head.

Baekhyun's body looked terrible. Cuts, bruises, and whip marks covered his whole figure as he lay on chanyeol's bed lifeless. 

But even after all that chanyeol had simply gotten up leaving baekhyun there and gone to his office. He couldn't be bothered. He had other matters to attend to and after his brutal heartbreak, he had made one rule, and that was to engross himself in work so he could think of nothing but work.

He needed to look for a new secretary though.

*************

After 8 tiring hours, chanyeol was finally home. He took off his shoes and dragged his body to his room so he could just lie down and sleep. His head was still aching and he wanted nothing more than to just sleep on his fluffy warm bed. 

After opening the door, he looked around in search of baekhyun because the last time he saw him, he was on his bed but the bed was empty now and there was no sign of baekhyun. The mixture of blood and cum was still on the sheets and the room smelt heavily of sex.

'Baekhyun?" he said as he looked into each of the rooms and froze when he saw baekhyun hugging his knees in the corner of his room wearing his black oversized sweatshirt and black sweatpants. The room was dark and to be fairly honest, it gave chanyeol a scare.

Baekhyun looked up with swollen eyes and as soon as he saw chanyeol, he pushed himself into the wall in an attempt to make himself disappear while shaking his head frantically.

"I-i'm s-sorry. I w-won't do it a-again. Please, i-i'm s-so s-sorry. d-don't h-hit me." he whimpered while begging so chanyeol wouldn't hit him.

Chanyeol sighed as he looked at him. His face looked pretty bad and he looked abused, well he was but still.

Taking a few steps towards him, he held his wrist and looked straight into his brown orbs. Baekhyun was shaking unbelievably. His body was hot and tears were constantly pouring down his face.

"Listen, you-" chanyeol couldn't even finish his sentence when baekhyun blacked out right in front of him. Catching him in his arms, he shook baekhyun multiple times but no response.

Chanyeol's heartbeat was rising as he saw baekhyun go pale. He quickly scooped him in his arms, put him in the car and drove to the hospital.

Without knowing chanyeol started to worry about baekhyun's state. He felt bad for him now. The way baekhyun shook at chanyeol's touch hurt his heart. Chanyeol glanced at baekhyun and sighed. He was really getting worried now.

After a silent ride of 10 minutes, chanyeol was finally at the hospital. He ran to the doctors and they immediately took him to the ICU.

Chanyeol was sweating profusely. He regretted everything he did. While holding his head in his hands, he sat down on the bench tired. 

While thinking about the past few days, a tear slipped down his cheeks. He didn't mean to hurt baekhyun. Everything he did and said, he never meant it. To be honest he just couldn't accept his feelings and started hating him instead.

He had pushed baekhyun to his limit. Of course, the poor boy wouldn't be able to take it. Chanyeol had started all this but didn't wanna admit his wrongings so he blamed baekhyun for every single thing.

"Mr. Park" the doctor's warm tone made chanyeol look up. He quickly wiped his tears and stood up. 

"Y-yes. Is baekhyun okay?" it was the first time chanyeol had stuttered. He was genuinely tired and the guilt of breaking baekhyun was eating him up. He only wanted baekhyun's good health.

"Yes, He's fine. He's in a bit of shock. Did something traumatizing happen to him, Mr. Park?"

The doctor asked while raising an eyebrow and chanyeol immediately panicked.

"N-no. Not that I know of. When can I take him home?" 

"Hmm. You can take him home tomorrow." the doctor said after thinking for a bit.

*************

Chanyeol had slept in the hospital, on a chair near baekhyun's bed that day and in the morning he had taken him home. Baekhyun had been quiet all the way but is body had been shaking slightly and chanyeol frowned at it but didn't say anything as he knew fully well that he was the cause of it.

A whole month had passed and chanyeol had ignored baekhyun and just carried on with his work. He didn't have the guts to say sorry to him so he just engaged himself in his work.

Going to his office at 7 and coming home at 10, he hardly ever saw baekhyun. But the house was always clean. Baekhyun would prepare his breakfast, lunch, and dinner and would always disappear after making it. Chanyeol had been eating the food baekhyun made and it felt blissful.

***************

It was this one day when he came home and saw baekhyun lying on the floor. He panicked and ran to his side, shaking him up. When he didn't wake up, chanyeol took him to the hospital.

He was sitting outside the unit now and his guilt had reached its maximum limit. He thought that if he left baekhyun alone, maybe he'll get a bit better but all in vain. He failed to notice baekhyun's losing weight and his pale face. Whenever he saw baekhyun at home, he would either be cleaning or cooking. 

He held his head once again and sighed but when he saw the doctor's shoes, he stood up quickly and looked at baekhyun with pleading eyes.

"Congratulations Mr. Park. You'll be a dad in 8 months." But the doctor's words made him freeze in his spot. A father? Me? His heart swelled with happiness and he bowed down respectfully to the doctor.

With a big gummy smile on his face, he came in baekhyun's room and held the sleeping boy's hand.

"I know I did a lot of bad things to you, but I hope You'll forgive me. Let's start again sweetie." he said with tears in his eyes and kissed baekhyun's hand.

Helloo Kiyos!!

I actually had a lot of things planned for this but i was not satisfied by any of them so I chose this instead. I hope you guys get me. I'm a genuinely soft person so I just couldn't let baekhyun go through something else. I know I said there's a lot more angst but I will finish this in a few chapters. Maybe 2? or 3? But if you're not satisfied by it, you can comment and tell me your thoughts. Criticism is accepted as i want some reviews on it. 

Sorry for any mistakes

Until next time.

#Kiyos

(insta: chanbaek0979) hmu ;)