3.Confused

After chanyeol had went,baekhyun decided to clean up the house. He noticed that the house was massive. It had a big garden outside and a deluxe oval swimming pool.. Baekhyun sighed as he started cleaning up. He had a bundle of work waiting for him.

"No time to waste" he said.

After 4 hours, baekhyun was finally done. He thought of having some food. Baekhyun made a bacon and egg sandwich and sat in front of the Tv. He watched a movie while enjoying the sandwich deliciously. After the movie was done baekhyun realized it was 9:00 at night. Chanyeol was still not home. He thought about what happened in the morning.

Is this how my life's gonna be now? But it's alright as long as i'm doing this for chanyeol, i'm okay. He thought to himself. In Baekhyun's eyes chanyeol was his saviour. He took him out of that horrible house where baekhyun could hardly breathe and brought him to his house where he is allowed to roam around, eat, sleep and go out, even though he needed chanyeol's permission for that..

Baekhyun thought it might not be that bad.

Chanyeol's POV:

Chanyeol was with Kai, his partner in business as well as his best friend. After he had stormed out of the house leaving baekhyun with tears he went straight to Kai's house.

"Whats wrong chan?" asked kai curiously. He had seen chanyeol in his angry state a lot,considering he was The Park chanyeol. But today, something was diferent. Kai just couldn't get his finger on it so he decided to ask the flaming young man.

"Nothing, that midget just makes me so angry. His face, his voice everything is so damn annoying." replied chanyeol almost shouting.

"Midget? who exactly are we talking about chanyeol?" asked kai 

"That baekhyun guy man. I just bought him yesterday and took him to my house but fucking hell even his presence is annoying"

Kai was seriously shocked. "OMG you bought him? how did that happen ? what the hell?" Kai screamed confused.

"I don't know man. It just happened. Long story short he's living with me right now." said chanyeol annoyed. He just couldn't understand why he got angry at the small guy earlier. It's not like he said something rude or anything but chanyeol just couldn't understand the reason why his blood boiled after hearing baekhyun say someone else's name.

Kai was still confused but decided to shrug it off after looking at the angry man. He could see Chanyeol was beyond annoyed.

"Okay. Forget it lets just drink till we drop." said kai bringing two bottles of wine from his kitchen cabinet.

"Sounds like a plan." smirked chanyeol at the sight of wine.

Baekhyun's POV:

It was 1:00 at night and Baekhyun was sitting on the sofa waiting for chanyeol to come home. He thought it was the least he could do after making him angry in the morning. Baekhyun was on his way to dreamland  when he heard the door clicking and a loud sound of the door opening.

He got up to look and it was chanyeol. His hair was messy and his shirt was open. When chanyeol came in after banging the door, he realised baekhyun was standing still, looking at him. 

"Tsk.. why are you still awake?" said chanyeol staggering.

" I-i was w-waiting f-for you" said baekhyun realising that chanyeol was drunk. He went close to chanyeol trying to give him a hand when chanyeol slapped his hand away and said," I don't need your help, Go upstairs and go to sleep midget."

Baekhyun was once again standing there shook as he watched chanyeol go up the stairs and then heard his door closing.

After a couple of minutes Baekhyun finally snapped out of his thoughts and decided to go to his room and call it a day for today.

I know its short but I tried to write it to the best of my ability.

I hope u like it..  I'll be posting soon. 

#Kiyos