Chapter 16 ^-^

~Living for baek's eyeshadow😍~

Baekhyun woke up when he heard the door being slammed shut. He slowly fluttered his eyes open so he could adjust to the bright light around him.

He lifted himself up with his elbows and a wave of pain went through his back making him hiss. He had slept on the floor yesterday and had woken up in the same positon causing his back to ache.

He looked at the door  in hopes to not see chanyeol's coat there and he sighed in relief when he saw no sign of his coat or his shoes at the door which meant he was out.

He got up slowly and decided to freshen up a bit as chanyeol's mother was paying them a visit today and he had to be prepared.

Baekhyun didn't have a single idea that chanyeol's mom was his mom's friend hence he shivered whenever he thought of her, thinking that she might be the same as chanyeol, rutheless, brutal, and cold-blooded.

He took a shower and dressed himself up in a pink shirt with a blue bunny sweater on top with black jeans.

(An: pls imagine baek's hair as brown)

After dressing himself up, he looked at the mirror and frowned at his bruised cheek. 

How can you be so weak.

So pathetic. 

A tear rolled down his cheek as he thought of yesterday's events. Chanyeol had degraded him and stepped on his pride once again. He was emotionless. Never cared about what baekhyun will feel if he inflicts pain on him.  

He wiped the tear of his face as he smiled at the mirror. He had to be strong for himself. So he could survive in this cruel world. 

He took a bottle of foundation out of his cupboard and started covering the bruise on his cheek. After covering up his bruise he went down and looked at his phone. 

It was 11 am right now. Chanyeol's mom was possibly gonna come at about 1 or 2. 

He started cleaning up the house and after about an hour, the house was spotless clean.

He sighed in relief and was heading to the kitchen to make food, when the front door opened and in came chanyeol.

He went straight up to his room without sparing baekhyun a singal glance. Baekhyun shrugged it off as it was now normal to him and he was pretty much used to his cold shoulder treatment.

He started cooking food when his tummy made a loud grumbling noise. He chuckled at himself and made a toast so he could eat while working. 

After about 1 hour, he finished cooking and glanced at the clock hanging on the wall infront of him. It was 1 Pm now. 

He decided to just chill in the lounge as it was saturday and he had finished all his work. 

He sat on the couch and turned on the TV. He was in the middle of watching "Strong woman Do Bong Soon" when chanyeol came in.

Baekhyun quickly sat up and turned the Tv off. 

"Mom's on her way. Have you done your chores?" chanyeol said eyeing baekhyun's clothes.

Baekhyun nodded quietly. He shifted a bit as he saw chanyeol sitting right next to him. 

Baekhyun decided to play games on his phone since chanyeol was busy reading a magazine. He was beyond confused as to why chanyeol had sat next to him. After thinking for a bit he smirked to himself as he thought  'probably because his mom is coming'