Chapter 19 ^-^

***

2 Months later~

After that incident,chanyeol had tried to ignore baekhyun with all his might but something in his heart had changed making it harder and harder for him to ignore him. When baekhyun was at home, his eyes would automatically move around in search of the petite boy and would only stop once he had the boy in his line of vision.

His heart would flutter like a high school girl's whenever their eyes would meet and he would frantically turn his head looking at anything but him. Even at work, chanyeol would make excuses so he could go out and talk to the boy who's eyes will widen up and then he'll get up, bowing repeatedly.

Let's ignore the fact that chanyeol would still shout at him instead of being nice. I mean how could he change his personality so quickly... So even though he didn't like it, he still had to be mean to him. The way baekhyun's eyes would become glassy and they way he'd flinch, everytime chanyeol shouted at him was too much for chanyeol to handle. 

It would bring out this weird feeling of "regret" in his heart. Chanyeol was afraid of his feelings. Accepting baekhyun would mean he would have to accept his marriage, which was definitely forced on him.

Chanyeol sighed as he got up. He had a meeting with the president of Kang corps today and he couldn't afford to be late.

******************

Baekhyun's Pov: 

Baekhyun got up from his seat as soon as he saw chanyeol walking towards him. 

"Are you ready baekhyun-ssi?" chanyeol asked in his cold tone making baekhyun flinch frantically.

"Y-yes, sir." Baekhyun bowed and followed chanyeol to the parking lot. 

Baekhyun was blessing chanyeol with his presence because his "dear" secretary was apparently not well and had to take a leave putting baekhyun into this compromising situation.To say that he was nervous, would be an understatement. He was constantly fidgeting and biting his bottom lip while quietly walking behind chanyeol when chanyeol suddenly stopped making baekhyun bump into his hard back.

"Ow." 

"Do you know how to drive?" chanyeol turned around and raised an eyebrow to which baekhyun simply nodded

"Good." chanyeol replied as he threw the keys to baekhyun and sat in the car.

Catching the keys, baekhyun made his way to the driver's seat and started to drive to the destination.

The ride to the Kang corps was painfully quiet. Chanyeol was on his phone ignoring baekhyun's presence completely while baekhyun was trying his hardest to focus on the road instead of chanyeol's stunning face.

After 15 minutes, they were outside the building. 

"Have you got all the documents baekhyun-ssi?" chanyeol asked as he made his way to the building's elevator.

"Y-yes, sir." 

Calling each other with their professional titles was chanyeol's order and baekhyun was complying to it really well. He checked on his documents once more as they made their way to Mr. Kang's office.

"Hello! It's been a while Chanyeol-ssi." Mr. Kang said while politely shaking chanyeol's hand.

"Yes, it sure has Mr. Kang. This is my Assistant, Byun Baekhyun."

"Nice to meet you sir." baekhyun said as he shook the old man's hand. He smiled nervously when he held his hand for too long so baekhyun literally had to pull away.