Chapter 21 ^-^ (M)

Warning~ Contains Sexual content... And possible rape. If you are under 16, I recommend you to sign out right now. 

Chanyeol had been going from pub to pub to lessen his mental stress. He couldn't accept the fact that kyungsoo left him. Why? He never did anything wrong. It was baekhyun who seduced him with his dirty tricks. It wasn't chanyeol's fault so why should he suffer?

Chanyeol's mind was a battleground right now. He was dead drunk as he made his way to the house at 1 am when he saw baekhyun sleeping on the couch.

He scoffed as he made his way to baekhyun. How dare he sleep this peacefully when he's taken his love from his life? 

"BAEKHYUN!!! GET UP YOU MOTHER FUCKER!! he screamed as he got more and more closer to him. Eyes blurry and head dizzy, he stumbled on his feet and grabbed baekhyun's arm tightly who was now looking at chanyeol with fear in his eyes.

Dragging baekhyun on the floor, he took him to his room and threw him on the bed.

"It happened because of you. ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. YOU FUCKER.!!" chanyeol growled once again as he tore off baekhyun's clothes.

"C-c-chanyeol, w-wait, n-n-no p-please no. D-don't do this" baekhyun stuttered while pushing chanyeol off of him but he was too strong. 

"Shut up you slut." chanyeol shouted as he slapped baekhyun across his face making him stop.

"You don't get a say in this," he said in a low tone as he held his jaw tightly, almost breaking it.

Baekhyun sobbed and screamed when chanyeol tied his hands above his head and shoved his underwear in his mouth muffling his cries.

"There, now let me give you the pain that you gave me," Chanyeol growled as he bit Baekhyun's lip making blood ooze out.

Baekhyun watched with blurry eyes as chanyeol abused his milky white skin by biting and sucking on it. 

Chanyeol didn't give a fuck and bit baekhyun's nipples hard before making his way down his abdomen. He held baekhyun's waist to stop him from moving and bit his stomach repeatedly till the blood came out.

He then got up ignoring baekhyun's muffled cries and sobs and took out a whip from his cupboard. Once upon a time, the whip was used for playful sex with his boyfriend. Even the whip reminded him of his love. Anger rising, he walked towards the bed making baekhyun's eyes wide at the sight. He frantically nodded his head and tried to get off the bed when chanyeol held his waist once again and whipped him hard on his stomach making baekhyun scream out in pain.

More tears were rolling down his cheeks now but chanyeol didn't care. He was getting amused at the sight.

"Look at you. You pathetic little whore. How does it feel? Hmm? How does it feel baby? Do you feel pain? Do you get what I'm feeling?  hm?" chanyeol asked question after question as he whipped baekhyun's body not caring where the whip lands making him bleed in several places.

After 5minutes, chanyeol stopped and stared at baekhyun while breathing heavily. His whole body had whip marks on it and his pathetic little cock was red. He turned his face to stare at baekhyun's face and snickered. He loved the tears, bruises and the drool on his face. He loved seeing baekhyun broken. The affection he felt a few days ago was now completely gone. The only thing he felt, right now was anger, anger, and anger.

He noticed baekhyun's consciousness slipping and hovered over him.

"We're not done yet you whore," he said in a low tone as he turned baekhyun's body around making him scream in pain once again. He was completely still now, not even trying to move a muscle.

Chanyeol hummed satisfied at the sight. The way baekhyun's pink puckered whole twitched every time chanyeol breathed on it, made chanyeol's dick stand with pride. 

He smacked baekhyun's ass cheeks repeatedly while he sucked on his pretty pink hole.

"Mmm, you taste so good. How many people have fucked you huh? How many people did u take with this hole.?" Chanyeol asked as he smacked baekhyun's hole making him flinch.

After a while, he sat up and looked at baekhyun's red body. Filled with satisfaction, he took his clothes off and threw them on the floor. Turning baekhyun over, he took the underwear out of baekhyun's mouth, fisted his hair and shoved his cock deep into his throat.

Chanyeol moaned at the feeling of his warm wet mouth around his cock. He thrust a few more times before he put baekhyun's legs on his shoulders and angled him on his hole.

With one fast thrust, he was balls deep in baekhyun's warm hole. The thrust made baekhyun scream in pain once again and he started to move and wriggle away from chanyeol. 

Ignoring, baekhyun's pleas and screams chanyeol started thrusting in a fast pace while holding onto his waist.

He came in baekhyun's hole, again and again, his cum working as a lubricant after 5 hours. Baekhyun was coming in and out of consciousness while chanyeol fucked him ruthlessly.

"Do you feel this? haha, do you feel it, you pathetic whore? look at your cock, it cums for anyone huh? of course, you are a slut, what did I expect. You took my kyungie from me. My baby. My life. You took him you mother fucker. I'll show you how it feels and you will remember this for life."

Chanyeol said again and again as he fucked baekhyun's body raw. After 5-6 hours, chanyeol came one last time and fell beside baekhyun. 

Baekhyun was numb, completely numb. He had stopped struggling and crying hours ago. Baekhyun snickered at his pathetic self one last time before losing consciousness

Hello Kiyos!

I'm sorry. I know what your'e thinking. This is really cruel like my heart genuinely hurt while writing about this. I am so sorry if someone is feeling troubled after reading this. This just had to be done. If u feel disturbed, don't hesitate to msg me. I will counsel you so i can make you happy. 

I love you all and im sorry to say but i have more angst planned for this but Trust me, the ending is gonna be a happy one.

To all the kids who read this, the warning at the start wasn't for nothing. So i donot take any responsibility for you. 

Until next time.

#Kiyos