Chapter 7^-^

The next morning chanyeol had left the house without telling baekhyun, which left baekhyun thinking if he had made any mistake.

It was afternoon. Baekhyun was doing his daily duties. He was sweeping the floor which somehow seemed really hard to do today. Maybe because all his focus was on chanyeol. 'He hates me so much, he does'nt even want to look at me' 'I'm not pretty at all' 

Different thoughts were occupying his sweet little mind which made it hard for him to notice that chanyeol was standing right in front of him. 

"Ahhem" chanyeol cleared his throat which was unnecessary but he wanted to get baekhyun's attention. The boy who seemed like he was deep in thought.

Baekhyun looked up swiftly only to meet chanyeol's captivating brown eyes looking straight at him. He stood straight and his hands were automatically  put in front of him and entangled together. 

His sudden change in posture did'nt go unnoticed by chanyeol.

"Y-you're back s-sir" baekhyun uttered while looking down.

"Ah.. yeah i bought something for you" Chanyeol gave a box to baekhyun. He had gone early in the morning so he could get baekhyun a phone today and he could keep an eye on him.

Baekhyun looked at chanyeol with wide eyes, "f-for m-me?" Chanyeol nodded in response.

Baekhyun took it hesitantly and started opening the box. He froze for a second after looking at what was inside it. He was surprised to see the latest model of samsung in the box. His face lit up and he opened his mouth to thank chanyeol when chanyeol cut him off.

"Don't get the wrong idea. You're still my slave. I just bought it for you so that i can keep an eye on my servant, in case he runs away. I already added my number but don't message me or call me for stupid things. Message me only when it's an emergency." Chanyeol quickly declared. 

Don't get me wrong chanyeol did like baekhyun. After all he had been looking after baekhyun for all these years but there was something that he was'nt sure of. It was whether he likes him as a brother or as something else. 

And then there was kyungsoo, his secretary and boyfriend. They had been together for 3 years. Chanyeol really liked kyungsoo, especially his round eyes that  open wide in shock when chanyeol kisses him. Even though they had been together for a while, Kyungsoo was still the same as before, a proper cutie pie, whom chanyeol adored.

Baekhyun was shocked with chanyeol's words. His happiness didn't last long. He looked at chanyeol with teary eyes, trying his best not to cry. Chanyeol could see that baekhyun was disappointed but what could he do, his emotions were all over the place. Baekhyun's cheeks were pink and his hands were shaking, he looked like a lost puppy.

"y-yes s-sir" said baekhyun, blinking his eyes rapidly trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to roll down any minute now. 

Chanyeol hummed in response and went to his room not caring about the midget whom he knew was gonna cry any minute and he did'nt wanna embarass him so he decided to rush to his room and close the door.

As chanyeol went to his room, baekhyun finally let all his emotions go. He cried, sobbing lightly. Chanyeol made him feel  devalued. It almost seemed like chanyeol enjoyed making baekhyun feel like crap.

After crying for about 10 minutes baekhyun finally got himself together. He got up and looked at the phone. He picked it up and turned it on. Chanyeol's address was the first one in his contact list. He decided to forget whatever happened today. Chanyeol had bought him a mobile, no matter what the reason was, the headline was that Chanyeol bought it for him.

He smiled forgetting about everyhting that depressed him a moment ago.

Heyya guys.. 

I know the plot just suddenly changed. I just cannot stick to one plot. Different ideas keep  on coming to me and this is the result. I'm sorry for any mistake and also if its not making sense. If you're confused, i will gladly explain the story. 

Until next time.

Babye #Kiyos