Chapter 12

Baekhyun winced in pain and his face turned pale as he looked at the man in front of him with fear evident in his eyes.  

"A-a-ah" he stuttered turning as white as a ghost. The man's grip tightened on his petite frame.

"Never thought I'd see you here again babe." The man smirked as he looked into baekhyun's brown doe eyes.

Baekhyun quivered in his hold. Finally having the courage to break through his grasp, he held The man's wrists with his shaking hands as all his power seemed to drain out of him.

"I-i~" his words stuck in his throat as he tried to free himself from the tight grip but the man did not budge.

Baekhyun once again winced in pain as his actions made the grip on his shoulders tighten.

"Oh no you don't" the man pushed baekhyun on the sink before slapping him across his cheek.

Baekhyun's whole body shook in fear as he held his cheek with his right hand. Tears started to roll down his cheeks.

But that was not the end of it. The man seemed to like the feeling of his rough hands coming in contact with baekhyun's soft cheeks.

He grabbed baekhyun's hair and threw him on the floor ignoring baekhyun's pleas.

"P-p-please d-don't" baekhyun stammered as he felt the hard floor under him. The pain shot through his back as he looked at the merciless guy standing above him.

Baekhyun lay there on the floor as he took kicks after kicks and soon enough his whole body was aching. The kicks were so hard that he knew they'll leave a bruise.

Baekhyun felt faint. His world turned black as he heard the man say, "You'll regret that you slapped me at chanyeol's house that day. I'll make sure your life becomes Hell. Oh and by the way, the name's daehyun. Make sure you remember it baby cuz u'll be seeing a lot of me from now on."

Hello Kiyos,
I am soo sorry for not updating for soo long and also for the short chapter. To be honest, i wrote this story on my tablet which is why it's soo crap. Please ignore any mistakes i made as i cannot concentrate without my laptop. Orignally I was gonna wait for my laptop to get fixed but i felt sad for not updating so here I am. I am not fully content with this chapter as it is written really poorly. I hope you forgive me for that. Ah and this is full angst so sorry about that too.

Btw did u guys know that exo is the first one to appear on burj khalifa?

Yes you heard me. Our babies became legends as their photos were shown on the Burj khalifa.

Weeeeeee😍😍 im soo happy

And if u wanna follow me on instagram, my id is Chanbaek0979

See u there.
Untill next time.
#kiyos