Chapter 13 ^-^

Daeyun's Pov:

Daehyun was completely immersed in his work until he heard kyungsoo's voice.

"This will be your desk from now on. Start working now" 

'Oh, is that a new employee?' he thought as he looked up from his desk. 

But what he did not expect to see was, baekhyun. His eyes immediately filled with anger and he clutched his hand into a fist. 

He remembered him. Infact baekhyun's features were printed in his mind with permanent ink. 

 I mean what do you expect? Daehyun, a proud and egotistic man was slapped right across his cheek infront of all his co-workers. He felt mortified. 

His anger did not subside. Even after Chanyeol, his boss and his college friend took his revenge for him by beating baekhyun.

But that was not enough. Daehyun's anger and his fire to take revenge on baekhyun seem to increase day by day.

That day when daehyun went home, he drank buckets. Just so he could forget that shameful moment. 

He swore he will torture baekhyun untill he kisses his feet and begs for forgiveness. But he did'nt know his wish will come true so quick.

There he was, the same boy that slapped him infront of a crowd and embarrassed daehyun to no end, looking so innocent as he sat on his chair after chatting with xiumin.

Daehyun was soo deep in thought that he did not realize, his nails were digging into his palm due to the anger boiling inside of him.

He smirked as he started to think of all the ways he could torture baekhyun. 

*******************

Baekhyun's Pov: 

Baekhyun woke up when he heared noises that seem to get louder and louder by passing seconds. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around, trying to figure out what happened when the pain in his body made him remember all the events that took place before he passed out.

He was still in the bathroom. Except now, every bone in his body ached and his cheek  was swollen. 

He got up using all of his strength in the process. He looked at the mirror and touched his swollen cheek that was now turning purple.

He needs to hide it. What if chanyeol sees it. He'll think He's ugly. His chain of thoughts was broken when two cheery men came into the bathroom. They glanced at baekhyun but shrugged it off and carried on with their 'oh so important' conversation.

Baekhyun slipped pass by them ignoring the banging pain in his body before going to his desk. He looked around and noticed people chatting and eating food.

'I guess it's lunch time now' he thought as he sat down only to be interrupted by hs sunbae, xiumin. 

"Yah, baekhyun ah. Lets go eat lu-"xiumin cut himself off as he looked at baekhyun's swollen cheek and his messy clothes. 

"Oh my God, what happen- Oh my God are you okay?" Xiumin screamed as he clutched baekhyun's cheeks in his hands and tilted his head side to side.

"Mhmm" baekhyun smiled weekly and hummed in response.

"What happened to you? did someone hit you? xiumn asked worriedly. Hands now on baekhyun's shoulders.

"No hyung. I just fell down the stairs" baekhyun smiled once again and took xiumin's hands off his shoulders.

"Oh god. Are u sure ur alright?" 

"Yeah hyung im okay don't worry. Let's go eat" 

Xiumin was not satisfied with baekhyun's response but decided to shake it off and head towards the canteen. 

Baekhyun sighed in relief when he saw that his hyung was now focusing on food.

Baekhyun sat down as xiumin went to get food for the both of them. 

He was tired. He didnot expect to meet daehyun here of all places. He sighed as he looked around trying to divert his attention from his aching muscles.

Just then two people caught his attention. They were walking with their arms linked. Their backs looked familiar.

Baekhyun's bubble of imaginaton was popped suddenly when the couple turned towards the exit door and he saw a giggling kyungsoo looking at chanyeol who was also smiling back. 

His day could not get any worse. He felt a peng in his heart as he saw the smiling chanyeol walk out of the building. Oh how he wished chanyeol also smiled like that at baekhyun. But not everything u wish comes true. Chanyeol would never smile at him like that. He always had a frown on his face whenever he was around the smaller.

Baekhyun sighed once again but this time trying to hold back his tears that were threatening to fall any second. 

After 5 minutes, xiumin came back with two plates and set them on the table.

"Here. eat up. You look really weak" Xiumin said before munching on his food.

Baekhyun looked at his plate with empty eyes. All his hunger was completely gone. Baekhyun was so excited to make friends in the morning but now he felt like shit.

He quickly shoved the food down so that it doesn't go to waste and headed towards his desk with xumin. 

After some hours of tiring work it was finally 8 o'clock which means it was time to go home. 

Baekhyun quickly sorted his stuff and ran towards the exit so that he could take a bus and go home.

It had been a tiring day and all baekhyun wanted was to just  belly flop on his comfy bed so that he could sleep but he knew that was impossible. He still needed to make chanyeol's dinner even though the latter hardly ate it.

Hello Kiyos...
Guess who's back😉 Yup yup its me😎 i can finally post now as my laptop's been sorted out😍😍
A round of applause please👏👏
Please ignore any mistakes and don't be shy to share ur opinions❤
Im kinda surprised myself at this ff😄
Its gonna get more angsty tho so stay tuned for that😋
Until next time

#Kiyos