Chapter 9 ^_^

Baekhyun had been sitting beside the door for ages.. He didn't realize when he fell asleep and drifted off to dreamland. Baekhyun fluttered his eyes open and looked at the clock. It was 6 in the morning. As he was about to get up, he felt sharp pain in the palm of his hands. Baekhyun winced in pain and looked down.

 The glass was still in his hands . Although it had stopped bleeding, his hands were still a big mess. Dried blood was visible. He walked towards the bathroom limping on the way. The places where chanyeol hit were still aching and there was a hand print on his cheek..

Baekhyun flinched in pain as he took out the glass shards carefully and cleaned his wounds. 

After he had done showering, baekhyun decided to go down and have some breakfast. He had disappointed chanyeol yesterday. He shouldn't have hit the man. But more than that, he felt heart broken when chanyeol didn't take his side and hit him instead.
He slowly went down. The hall was empty. "Seems like they went home.."

He slowly walked towards the lounge and soon spotted chanyeol lying on the couch... His shoes were still on and he was sleeping in a really uncomfortable position. Baekhyun took his shoes off and decided to move chanyeol a bit so he could sleep comfortably. 

He had just put his hands on chanyeol's shoulder when chanyeol grabbed his wrist and glared at baekhyun. 

"What the f*ck are u doing?"

"I-I w-was j-just.." baekhyun couldn't finish his sentence and he fell on the ground with a loud thud. 

"Shut up, I don't wanna hear ur annoying voice" Chanyeol growled like an angry beast as he pushed baekhyun on the floor and went to his room.

Baekhyun was shocked. He just wanted to help chanyeol. 'Maybe chanyeol hates me too much' 'Maybe I deserve it' 'It's already too much that he lets me live with him' I shouldn't be ungrateful..

Baekhyun pushed his thoughts away as they only pained him and went towards the kitchen to make hangover soup. 'I'll make him happy.' 'I'll never do anything that will anger him' Baekhyun thought as he made the soup.

Chanyeol's Pov: 

I was sleeping when I felt someone take my shoes off. I ignored it as I was too tired to get up. But then I felt a hand on my shoulders. I lost it. 'who the hell is trying to wake me up so early in the morning' I grabbed the wrist and opened my eyes to see baekhyun panicking.

"What the f*ck are you doing" I shouted. Baekhyun flinched.

"I-i w-was j-just.." 

'ughh what the hell he can't even speak properly' i thought as I pushed him on the floor.

"Shut up I don't wanna hear ur annoying voice" I growled and proceeded towards my room.

I banged the door loudly and went to take a shower. My head was aching making me more annoyed. 'Who the hell does he think he is' F*ucking ugly brat' 'I will make u suffer like how u humiliated me yesterday' I thought as warm water ran down my body. 

I got ready to go to the company and went downstairs. I looked around and everything was clean. There was no mess, neither in the hall nor in the lounge. I went to the kitchen and sat at the table. Baekhyun had made hangover soup. 

It looked good but I didn't wanna admit it. Baekhyun was in the kitchen cleaning up. I threw the bowl of soup on the floor harshly. Baekhyun turned around to see what was happening.

"Is this what u call soup? Even the cheapest restaurants could make better soup than this sh*t" I shouted as I got up.

Baekhyun flinched at my loud voice and I could clearly see the fear in his eyes. I went up to him and grabbed his arm harshly. "Is this all u can do?" I growled at him. He shifted his eyes to the floor. 

"Hmphh...useless," I said as I released him of my grip and walked towards the door.

"From tomorrow you will be coming with me to the office. You will be working there. Even though your qualification is as same as a beggar's, you still need to work. You spend the whole day lazing around the house" I stated as I put my shoes on and went out without waiting for his answer. 'Now I'll be able to torture him properly.' 'I'm always at the office...I'm hardly at home... now I can make him suffer as he will be in front of me 24/7' Chaneyol thought as he drove off.

******************* 

There was once a time chanyeol liked him. He had looked after the boy for 5 years but the sad thing was, chanyeol kept grudges for a really long time. And you do not wanna be in his wrong book. Sadly,baekhyun's name was automatically written in the wrong book as soon as he slapped his friend. Now he'll have to suffer till chanyeol's satisfied.

*******************

Baekhyun's Pov: 

Baekhyun was shocked at what just happened. "O-office?" Baekhyun mumbled as he looked in the space. He would be working in chanyeol's office. Soon the words settled in his mind. He smiled widely. Honestly, baekhyun was getting kinda bored staying at home all the time. Now he could work and it was in Chanyeol's company... which means he could see chanyeol anytime he wanted. Baekhyun screamed with joy.

He was jumping up and down when he noticed the soup and the broken bowl on the floor. But he didn't stop smiling. He picked up the pieces happily and cleaned up.

It was a great honor for baekhyun and he appreciated it. But what he didn't know was that going to work at the office would be his worst nightmare.

Hello Everyone!! Thank You soo much for the 200+ views. I am soo grateful. How is this story? I would like it if u would give me some feedback. This was kinda like a filler chapter. The next chapter will be really interesting. Please wait patiently and don't forget to comment ur opinions and ideas... They're always welcome <3 And im sorry if there were any mistakes or if the story was not up to your liking.. I'll try harder.

Until next time...

#Kiyos