Chapter 8 ^-^

(A/N: Here's an update on the story :p sorry for getting your hopes up when i updated last :p although it was just minutes ago :p Ahhh somebody stop me from talking soo much......:p Okay that's it :p 

Enjoy #Kiyos)

Chanyeol was at the office, sitting in his chair comfortably, when someone knocked the door..

"Come in.." Chanyeol said, immersed in his paperwork.. Infact he was soo busy in his work that he did'nt notice kyungsoo coming and sitting on his lap..

Chanyeol looked at his pretty boyfriend.. His deep brown eyes were staring at him.. It hadn't been long since he saw kyungsoo but it felt like ages.. "I knew i did'nt like baekhyun, how can i when i have an angel that's this pretty.." He thought..He smiled and caressed his cheek lovingly..

"Good Morning Sugar.. How're u feeling?" Chanyeol said as he gave kyungsoo a peck on his cheek.

Kyungsoo smiled with his heart shaped lips.. "I'm Good how are you?" 

"Better than ever.. Now that i've seen you " chanyeol smirked and held kyungsoo's slim waist and tilted his head so he could kiss him..

It took kyungsoo by surprise but soon he was kissing chanyeol back.. Chanyeol nibbled on his lips, asking for permission, which kyungsoo happily gave and shortly their tongues were playing with each other.. Kyungsoo put his arms around chanyeol's neck while fighting for dominance which of course was won by chanyeol... Kyungsoo moaned as chanyeol's tongue roamed around and felt  every inch of kyungsoo's mouth...

They separated from each other, kyungsoo panting hard in chanyeol's chest while chanyeol ruffled his hair..

"Wanna come to my house today? I'm hosting a party.." Chanyeol said while holding kungsoo.

Kyungsoo nodded smiling, "I would love to" 

********************************************************

Chanyeol went home and saw baekhyun sitting in the lounge munching on a packet of popcorn.. "My friends are coming today.. I want you to serve them.Make sure u make no mistake..U understand?" He said sharply.. He was satisfied, especially now that he knew that he only loved kyungsoo..

Baekhyun immediately stood up and bowed, "Y-yes s-sir"

***

Baekhyun watched as chanyeol went to his room.. He immediately went to the cellar and got out some bottles of wine and some party lights that were in there.. Thank God he had already cleaned the house.. He started dusting again just to make sure there is no dust.. After dusting he put the lights on and set everything up.. 

He did'nt wanna be here when chanyeol's friends came but he had to stay as he had nowhere to go.. Baekhyun hated parties.. He had only been to one, and he messed that up as well..He decided he'll stay in his room till his friends arrive and then serve them some drinks and snacks and then go back in his room.

It was 11:00 at night.. There was a huge amount of noise coming from the hall downstairs.. Baekhyun figured chanyeol's friends had arrived and decided to go downstairs slowly. He wore a baggy shirt and loose pants so he doesn't look attractive to anyone. The last thing he wanted was for someone to harass him. He cringed at the thought.

As soon as he got out of his room, the loud sound of music hit his ears. He went down the stairs and saw different people dancing as the disco lights shone on their faces.. Girls and boys were screaming and grinding on top of each other. He soon spotted chanyeol with his hair set back and his hand on a petite boy's waist. They were smiling at each other and talking about something.

Baekhyun felt a peng in his heart. It was pretty clear that he was hurt seeing chanyeol with another boy being so intimate. He tried to ignore it and went to the kitchen to get some wine and snacks for chanyeol's friends.

He was carefully walking with a tray of wine glasses in his hands, his heart thumping loudly. Not to exaggerate, but baekhyun was actually feeling scared.. As i mentioned before he was never fond of being in crowds..

So back to the topic..(A/N: I go off topic easily sorry about that :p)while walking he felt a hand creeping on his back.. Baekhyun flinched in shock as he turned around and slapped the man who was trying to feel him up, dropping the tray in the process..

The whole hall went silent. The man was holding his cheek as he reached for baekhyun, his eyes full of anger and humiliation. But before he could do anything.. chanyeol came briskly and slapped baekhyun hard on his cheek making him fall on the broken glass.. 

The glass dug into baekhyuns palm. His hand was bleeding but that was not the problem right now. He looked at chanyeol with a hand on his cheek, his eyes filled with tears..

"You B*tch.. How dare you slap my friend.. You m%#*&^ fu**** i fu***ing told u not to make any mistakes. Youu had to humiliate me u son of a b*tch"

"B-b-but.." Baekhyun stuttered while trying to explain when chanyeol kicked him in his legs not caring about his feelings..Baekhyun's hands touched the floor again making him wince in pain..

"Shut ur damn mouth.. Fu** off i dont wanna see ur pathetic face anymore" 

Baekhyun stood up limping.. every part of his body was aching especially his heart.. Tears were continuously streaming down his face.. he went to his bedroom and slid down the door. He hugged his legs,hiding his face and started sobbing.. This was the worst day of his life.

***

After baekhyun had went, chanyeol apologised and urged everyone to keep on partying and soon the hall was filled with the same noise again..

He walked towards a questioning kyungsoo.. 

"who was that?" kyungsoo asked. 

Not knowing what to say, chanyeol answered" He's my servant babe.. dont worry about him lets just enjoy tonight.." well half of it was true..

That idiot.. he humiliated me infront of everybody.. He's gonna pay for it. Chanyeol thought as he gave kyungsoo a glass of wine..

I tried to write this to the best of my abilities.. Please keep in mind, this is my first fan fiction and i've never written smut so i don't know how to explain it..

 I tried to write the kiss scene to the best of my abilities..I of course couldn't explain properly..  Alsoo im sorry to the chanbaek shippers.. i am a big chanbaek shipper so chansoo was a bit hard for me write..

Once again.. sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistakes.. i have proof read it twice but at the end of the day i am a human and humans do make mistakes..

Last but not least.. Im sorry if the story is upsetting u or making u feel sad in any way.. or if its not up to your standards.. I am an amateur at this but i will try to make it better and more interesting.. 

Not to brag but i kinda found this chapter interesting :p dont now about u guys though :p 

Okay i'll stop now :p untill next time...

#Kiyos