Chapter 15 ^-^

Chanyeol watched as kai held baekhyun's wrist and dragged him out of his office. His hold on kyungsoo's waist tightened as anger took over him.

He did not understand why looking at baekhyun and kai being so intimate with each other made him so vexed. Hell, he felt like tearing them apart. 

Was it because kai was his best friend? Did chanyeol feel disgusted for kai? Did he feel that baekhyun didn't deserve kai? Yeah that must be it. That whore is not good enough for kai. Maybe he's trying to seduce kai so he can take advantage of him.

Ahan that's what it's all about. I can see right through you, you slut. 

He frowned as he wondered off in his mind. 

Chanyeol was on his way to a resturant with his sweetheart kyungie,(that's what he prefers to call him) when his gaze landed on baekhyun and xiumin in the cafeteria. 

The scene made his blood boil but he ignored it because the reason was not justified.

But now that he knew exactly why he feels angry when he looks at baekhyun having fun with someone else, he made a mental note to teach baekhyun a lesson. 

He had seen baekhyun's bruises and he had ignored them completely as if he never saw them in the first place all because he thought that 'the whore' deserved it.

He had seduced his friend daehyun, then his employee xiumin, and then  his best friend kai... This was certainly not acceptable for chanyeol.

Kyungsoo winced when chanyeol's grip on his waist tightened further making chanyeol feel his bones. 

Chanyeol snapped out of his thoughts and glanced at kyungsoo. His eyes softened in an instant and his grip loosened around kyungsoo's slim waist.

"I'm sorry baby, Are you alright?" he asked as he leaned forward to peck kyungsoo's lips.

"I'm alright, but are you okay? you look tensed." kyungsoo replied as he removed chanyeol's fringe from his forhead.

"Never been better sugar plum" chanyeol smiled at kyungsoo's worried expression.

He sneaked his hand behind kyungsoo's head and held his waist with his other hand in an attempt to make him come closer. He tilted his head and captured kyungsoo's lips in a hot kiss to which kyungsoo kissed back immediately. His hands around chanyeol's neck and his eyes closed, savouring the taste of chanyeol's mouth.

Kyungsooo moaned as the kiss got more heated. He punched chanyeol's torso lightly when his need of oxygen intensed. 

Chanyeol pulled back and smirked while kyungsoo panted heavily. 

"You're so adorable my buttercup!" 

"I-I've got work to do." Kyungso stuttered as his cheeks flushed a bright pink. He jumped off Chanyeol's lap and turned towards the door, hiding his embarrassment from chanyeol.

Chanyeol smiled as he saw kyungsoo blushing. "See you later bunny" 

He knew kyungsoo blushed at his compliments and in full honesty, he loved it. 

He sighed as kyungsoo grabbed the papers and stormed outside.

*******************

Kai had dragged baekhyun to a nearby resturant and now they were both sitting opposite to each other, holding the menu in their hands.

"Choose whatever you like, my treat." kai winked at baekhyun playfully.

Baekhyun lowered his gaze to the menu as his cheeks turned crimson.