Chapter 24 ^_^

"O-o-ouch" 

Baekhyun hissed as his back hit the cold floor. Sniffing quietly he tried to get up when the person in front extended his hand for baekhyun to take. He looked up only to see a handsome man looking down at him. He was tall and breathtaking, with an intimidating tattoo on his arm.

Scared out of his wits, baekhyun had no choice but to take the taller man's hand so he could push himself off of the dirty floor.

"I-i-i'm s-sorry" he was about to make a run for it when the said man grabbed his arm.

"Are you perhaps baekhyun?"

Baekhyun went pale. His heart was pounding in his chest and his brain was giving him danger signals constantly. "oh no." "how does he know my name" "I need to get away" "I need to run"

Trying to get away from his solid grip, baekhyun punched his chest with his tiny fists but to no use. The man was too strong. Giving up, he looked up at him from under his wet eyelashes and a pout made way to his lips unconsciously.

"I'm Kris. Chanyeol's friend. We should head home. He's been looking for you and he's worried sick." As soon as Kris said those words, baekhyun started writhing and thrashing in his arms. Tears were rolling down his cheeks once again. The sheer thought of chanyeol terrified him, made him tremble. It was clear that this boy was terrified of his friend.

"N-no, please. I d-don't- N-no"

Sighing, he put the squirming boy in the car and started driving. The whole way, baekhyun was crying and wailing as if he was in pain. Kris tried to ignore it but when baekhyun started kicking the seats, he parked the car and took an injection out from the boot. 

Maybe this will help him calm down. He thought as he opened baekhyun's door. Ignoring the shock on his face Kris held his arm and injected the liquid which instantly calmed him down and slowly but surely, baekhyun fell asleep.

*******

Chanyeol was pacing around waiting for the door to be knocked. Kris had called him about an hour ago, affirming that he had found his husband and was on his way to chanyeol's. But as said previously, that had been an hour ago. Chanyeol grew restless as time passed. Why aren't they here yet? Why does it have to take so long GODDAMNIT! I'll show kris his place once he-

His frantic thoughts came to a halt as he heard the doorbell. Sprinting to the door, chanyeol opened it only to find his husband in kris's arms, motionless.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?" chanyeol growled after manhandling baekhyun's body into his own arms, his possessiveness clear as day. Baekhyun's mine. How dare he touch him.

"I found him running around on the streets and had to inject some drug to ease him. He was like a wild boar, I'm sorry I had to. I had no other choice." Kris quickly explained in an attempt to ease chanyeol's mind,  to assure him that no he had not taken advantage of his husband. Gosh, such an overprotective husband. 

Following chanyeol to his room, he watched tentatively as chanyeol put baekhyun to bed before closing the door and making his way to the living room. "I'm sorry for screaming at you", Chanyeol said as he sat down on one of the sofas, head in his hands. He never looked this vulnerable. Eyes blown wide, hair unkempt, clad in some sweats, chanyeol looked the epitome of messy. Even though Kris was a bit upset at the fact that his best friend had actually doubted him, all his anger dissipated at the sight before him.

Sighing Kris sat back, "It's okay Channie. But that doesn't mean I'm letting you off the hook, start explaining." Chanyeol was the mafia boss, the Master, the most intimidating, however, Kris as just as daunting and the fact that he was older than chanyeol gave him more authority.

"I-I-I don't know Kris. He makes me feel so different. Brings out the ugliest emotions from inside me. Just looking at his face, my heart starts sprinting to God knows where. I hate the feeling. I hate it. But I wanna treat him nicely. I know I've done some really horrifying stuff to him and he'll probably never forgive me but I wanna try, i-i wanna be there for him." mumbled chanyeol in the softest voice possible. His emotions could be seen clearly from the way he talked. Tsk what an idiot, he's clearly in love with him.

"But that's the thing," Chanyeol looked up with his round doe eyes. All of a sudden he seemed so delicate, so small, not anything like the ruthless CEO that everyone knew. " I don't know how to approach him, he makes me worry so much, I don't know what to say to him to make him warm up to me. I- Kris I just wanna take care of him, love him as he deserves. Make all of his deepest demons go away"

Kris sighed at that. "Channie, your emotions are too strong and the way you're approaching this situation is just vile. It's disgusting. Give baekhyun some space. Let him breathe. Stop crowding him and let him adjust to your asshole-ish nature" Chanyeol narrowed his eyes at kris at the last part only to get a smug smirk in return. 

I swear I'm gonna kill him, Chanyeol huffed.

"I know I just, he doesn't eat, doesn't talk, doesn't initiate anything" sighing heavily chanyeol got up, "But thanks for the advice Kris, I really do appreciate it, let's hope he gets better" making kris get up as well. 

"Look after him, he doesn't deserve this" were kris's last words before he left chanyeol and baekhyun alone in that big mansion. Each to their own demons.

*****************

Hi, I've decided to pop in for a second and update this. My exams are going well and I'm in a much better state of mind. I still have 2 weeks of more exams. I've started with short updates but will make them lengthy in the future. 

This was just a filler chapter. I'll be filling this up with fluff so please look forward to that

See you later

#Kiyos