I'm sorry!

Hey sweeties. I deeply apologize for not posting for so long. I have been trying to write the next chapter almost every day but I just can't get my head around it. I delete it and then try to write it again and then just repeat it all over. 

I'm just not content with my content lol. I feel really apologetic about this and I really hope you guys can co-operate with me. One of the reasons that I'm not able to write what I like is because its summer holidays and my brain has stopped working. I'll may be able to write when my school starts. 

Another reason is that I've actually been going through a lot in these past 3 weeks. My depression hit me again pretty hard and I just broke down. Plus I've been having some family problems too so it's all just getting too much. 

But luckily, my school is starting on the 5th of September. So I will make sure to update the next chapter on the 8th, even if it takes me the whole day. I've already written about 600 words but I would probably write it again cuz I just don't like it.

Please be patient with me. I'll be updating soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience guys. I Love You all and appreciate every single one of you. Thank you for reading my amateurish story.

Lots of Love <3

#Kiyos